Thursday, February 28, 2008

U Wanna Hear The Good News Or The Bad News First?

Oh well, might as well start off with the good news. Congratulations to Suraya, she gave birth to her 2nd child (sources by Helena). And nobody really ever believed that she was pregnant. But unfortunately, as this semester's timetable went haywire (not sure if this is the spelling). So the department had to call back Suraya, who was supposed to be on an extented leave. Until tmr, Biz Dept will be busy as the people from LAN will be coming to check the fails bla blah. Ming Yuen and the rest not so free to layan us.

The super bad news of the day is that... Me, Sin Ying and Pui Kuen attended today's Company Law (ACC201). Knowing it was Cithra teaching, but we dun have a choice. Not that we want her to teach her. So, from our past experience, u know I know we all know that she used to ffk our classes. And is quite torturing when her law classes are always in the early morning.. =.= what the heck.

After yesterday's incident (I got stuck outside my house for at least 10 mins just waiting for the super brilliant traffic lights to turn green - remember 2 traffic lights outside my house? one green the other red =.= how exciting could it be?) so I was late for Ms Phang's class, and she wasn't very happy with students entering the class late. KS say when she went in Ms Phang was staring at her. When I left house was around 7.30am.

So today I left house earlier.. before 7.20am. Then I reached college around... 7.40am? Most of the students were late. Then Sin Ying reached after 8am. Pui Kuen arrived at 8.30am. Cithra was nowhere at sight. Then more or less u start to worry. So we just chat chat chat... Until.. the big Hong Sheng said she's not coming... ****....

The bad thing doesn't stop here. On our back to main block for a meal, which was around 9am tht time. Then Sin Ying went to DSA to surrender the parking vouchers. Then bump into KS' brother. Then we waited for my brother to finish French Banana's class then the 4 of us went for breakfast. I saw Mr Alex today XD but I did not greet him. He was looking straight. Then... I noticed that... French Banana and Mr Lye Kok Keong were talking in the bookstore... Dammit.... I wanted to ask him whether he'll start the class today or just brief. But FB was standing there. No mood to enter then we just left. Sin Ying didn't wanna attend Financial Reporting because she's too sleepy and say let her be lazy for this week.

Me and PK waited for Mr Lye's arrival since 1o something. Until 11.40am baru Brenda from lvl 2 come in and say he'll start class at 12pm. Then waited til 12pm still dun see a shadow. By 12.30~12.40 Brenda came in and told us Mr Lye is on the way. But PK oredi got tired of waiting. She did not sleep for the whole nite, all because of Cithra. She encountered another insomnia night. So she decided not to sleep, or else she wont be able to come for Law201. Looks like she is super unlucky. Oh well.

What a day. I bought my external HDD d XD purposely buy a bigger space one so tht I can play games. LOL... And I probably wont be getting a 2nd one. So better I get a bigger one. Long lasting. So called la. Now I can put all the rubbish into the HDD d. Maybe I shall take Law the later sem. I dun wanna jeopardise my Fin203. So happen lecture for Fin203 and Law201 are on the same time. Damn shitty. Until now dunno wat subject to take neh... The stupid thing of all is that all the lecture classes are 8am. every single one of them. Damn vomit blood. Besides Fin204 i think.

Mum and Jin leaving for airport this Saturday. March 11th is Jin's birthday. Our Penang trip shall be on the 14th March.

Oh the way, FB looked slimmer. Bet she got cursed by students from our batch til she got nightmares to sleep soundly at night. Still look so Ba-bi.

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

eh? who's Penang trip? your's? our's?

sigh.... u better pray that HELP hires a better law teacher.. priya so much better... sigh..

YuuEne said...

our penang trip as in with u all lo =.= i dun have other penang trip to refer to.

Sigh, i dun think that i'll be able to attend law201. better i attend fin203. more secure. mr val comes in late but he does come in in the end. better than law.