Monday, March 10, 2008

Future?

Today mum and Jin finally came back from the States. Good for me, I no longer need to wake up early to hang the clothes and get myself late for class. Dun need to bother wat to cook for dinner. Yippie!

Hmm, dad told me after I finished this degree, I could study watever I wanted. He apologized for using the wrong manner to "guide" me wat course I wanted to take in the beginning. He say he wasn't forcing me. Yeah right. Anyways, Khai Shein also encountered the same thing with her mum (the guideline part).

Now, some of the courses I would like to take are...

  1. Photography
  2. Japanese language
  3. Mass Comm
  4. Bakery
  5. Hotel Management
  6. Advertising
  7. Design
  8. Human Resource
  9. Make up
  10. Hair

That's wat I could think of for now. Although the last 2 seemed to be kinda strange for a person like me who doesnt bother about my own appearance. Sometimes, feel like taking a part time job, just to kill time during weekends. Maybe I turned out to not study at all. Accounting is definitely not in my list. Last week, HELP had a career fair. Two of the booths were work and holiday programme. One was OOTB (Out Of The Box) Travelling to USA.

The other was Adecco or something. For this one, the requirement is simple, 18-30 years old, have not been on a holiday-work programme to New Zealand, have enough money to support urself there, then u're oredi eligible. It doesn't only restrict to students. Me, PK and KS oredi decide to go together after graduating XD I did asked Aaron and he says ok. Not sure if in the end he will actually go. Wat's the job u ask? Picking apples, grapes or kiwi. U can either do indoor (picking fruits) or outdoor (packing). Of cos, outdoor has higher pay compared to the indoor.

Either way, if it's outdoor, it goes by per bin of fruit u can produce (NZ$35), and I think the maximum bin u are able to produce is 8 bins per day. So one day itself u can earn NZ$280, equals to MYR756. If for indoor, the maximum u could earn per week is NZ$500, MYR 1350. It actually goes for per hour between NZ$11~13. Not bad hor? The maximum is 6 months in NZ. One of the activities u could do there is swim with the dolphins XD KS see d became super happy~ LOL

Ok ppl, time for me to go to bed. Jya ne~ Oyasumi minna-san ;)

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

Sounds interesting enough... didn't know Adecco had this kind of stuff.. sad didn't get to browse the career fair... sigh...

but actually picking fruits can be pretty taxing to ur body... i feel the America one is not abd also.. always wanted to do that..

Anonymous said...

hmm... i think, if got chance to experience then just try ur luck lo. if dun wanna pick fruits can pack fruits ma.

if u wan i can forward u the salary rate per hour in US. some not bad, USD11 is the highest, but very rare. USD10 just a bit onli Average is about USD7~USD9. quite a lot lo. mostly hotel and kitchen stuff.