Friday, April 11, 2008

You Just Got Served!

Kok Jin's surf spelt "s-u-f-t"~ So cute~ XD

Anyways... Yesterday after class it was pouring outside. Sin Ying left without me coz I wanted to go toilet. So.. I waited for the bus. Too many students, so the first bus was full. Aaron came down from the bus with his giant umbrella~ But he din see me standing under the tree.

So I waited patiently for the next bus. Then finally it came. There was this 4 guys hiding under the same jacket =____= these dao gei... They said silly things like, "Do u think we 4 person can share one seat?" =______=" Under the rain u can afford to say such thing? Then they lan gentleman, let the girls from the otherside to go up. OK lo... Since the girls so kesian wait under the rain with their umbrellas =.= I waited under the rain with my jacket. Who more cham?

The best thing is about to happen. These 4 guys finished letting the girls go up d, then got 2 of them went up. Then left the other 2 standing at the bus entrance.. then the guy in front dun wanna get up, the guy behind him ask why he dun go up, the guy in front said, "Must let the girls go up first ma~" Until my turn, that two guys just looked at me, blocking the entrance... I told him:"Can u please just get in the bus? You're blocking the way"

His fren laughed at him and kept telling him "U just got served man!! Wahahahahaha" all the way into the bus... =___= weird ppl...

3 comments:

Robbstar said...

hahahaha the fella kena.... hhahha raining alreayd also want block people's way.. kasihan-kasihan. I can imagine paddington being blocked on the way up the bus in the rain.. so cute.... hahaha

Xuyene said...

You go king! :DD
Dao gei mah, what to do? Talk cock panai lah.

YuuEne said...

raining then just get up the bus ma =_= dun dungu dungu like tht