Thursday, August 21, 2008

20th August 2008

Avril Lavinge's Asia - Kuala Lumpur Tour, banned by the PAS Youth, and not supported by the Culture minister. Well, it's not like I cared about Avril's concert. Because of them... no other international artiste would wanna come over to Malaysia and perform =__= What is so sexy about it? No jumping in a ROCK concert? OMG! Puh-lees la.... Jumping is good ok! At least you exercise a bit after standing/sitting a couple of hours there just listening. This is called INTERACTION... stupid =_=" No kissing on stage =.= Damn speechless...

I probably should start planning to save more money... So maybe I'm crazy enough to fly over to some country and catch my fav j-rock groups perform... If I ever have that $$$....

I heard from my guitar teacher than in Germany, the children are taught to respect each and every race/religion in the world. This education system starts off with the kids in Kindergarten. If a German is being caught for being racist, he would be fined! My brother Kok Jin gets picked on once in a while by those stupid Malay students. The absurd thing is that my guitar teacher's children who are studying in Hartamas Secondary School, the Malays told them that because they are non-Muslims, they are deemed to be 'HARAM', so they cannot mix with them...?!!! And I thought Hartamas WAS supposed to be some high class place, and their mindsets should be well, at least, better than the average/poor class. So what if you're god damn rich? What sort of parents are these? To teach their children that they cannot mix with non-Muslims coz they are 'haram'???? They say we are pork eaters, thus we are 'dirty'.

My guitar teacher did not understand the education system here in Malaysia because although he's a fellow Malaysian citizen like me and you.. But he has been spending at least half his life in foreign countries like the European countries. He never knew that Malaysians nowadays (referring to the youngsters) are so racist. He was actually quite shocked to hear the story from me and my brother. He said that if the UN finds out about it, UN has the power to influence other countries to not trade with Malaysia - embargo. We should be patriotic towards country, that's not wrong. But, being a real patriot should not blindly follow wat the government says. Because you want your country to be a better place, not flushing down the drain.

My own updates... Hmm... I'm one of the volunteered group leaders for Famine 30, so I wont be joining as a participant/camper. Adeline (remember the one from foundation?) is also one of the group leaders... for CHINESE camp. I wanted to be in English but, ah well, wat the heck... I dun really mind. Experience is more important. Seems that they lack of group leaders. Swee Boon is also in charge of the Chinese camp. It was quite weird to hear ppl who usually converse in English, now giving presentations in Chinese. I wonder if certs are given to group leaders? I made some friends, like Li Fang from ktar, Rachael from Psyche Dept. Most of the committees were from Psyche Dept. Amanda is going for a trip, so she wont be joining the camp. Awh... Even some couples whom I've seen since in foundation are still standing strong like Chi Lian (sounds like Chi Lam oh~ wahahahha) and Yee Mun (not sure if this is the name.. wahahaha... =.=")

Mr Gooi (FIN204) has decided to extent our assignment deadline because he hasn't finished the assignment areas =_=" And as for MA2... sigh... I've finished one essay questions, another doing about nearly 50%.. Calculations... =_= i think is roughly about 50% also la... but haven't keyed in yet.

Kok Jin's playing Devil May Cry 4... Dante is damn dramatic =_= Espeically the part where he and Agnus were like reciting poetries. Agnus held a skeleton head like Shakespeare. LOL~ Look at the time~ It's late~ Goodnite!

The funniest thing that my brother told me was, his secondary school, SMK DIY (formerly known as Batu 5), was the BEST school in the Sentul zone in 2007. What a big joke! And this year, was selected as... the 2nd.... WORST school in the Sentul zone. Serves them right! It was a lousy school from the start. And all thanks to the so-called smart and dutiful headmistress who has officially retired!

No comments: