Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Phew~ Finally, no more assignments for this sem. And sadly, Shenba's Acc302 mid-term is on Thursday! Boooo.... Acc301 and Acc304 have already finished the syllabus, just left Shenba's I suppose.

Yesterday was supposed to be a day for me to sleep after submitting the assignment since Selva was on his Vietnam teaching trip. But Steven Liew had to have replacement on this day zzz. So we had a class photo, how nice! But the girls were all standing in front of me. What is wrong with them? As if like the other side dun have space for them to stand. So I ended up standing at the back with Hoong Sheng and I had to stand on my tip-toe zzz. Maybe I should have sat with the lecturer after all, sigh. The last chapter is very difficult and critical.

So after class went to watch Star Trek with Vin at Leisure Mall. Only had shared portion of popcorn and coke for lunch. Din really had the appetitte to eat anything, maybe because I'm too tired. Actually I've already watched Star Trek with Shanna and her cousin, ZenXiong aka Henry in 1U last Saturday. Even before that Shinjuku I've watched with Jin, then watched one more round with Vin in Pavillion. Poor thing din managed to watch his K-20 because it was either showing at the time we're having classes or it's late night, which I couldn't go out at all :(

Kok Leong should be coming back today from his Redang-Perhentian-Lang Tengah 3days-2nights trip. His stupid Bobo is giving me a hard time to sleep, considering my bed is small and I have books and jackets on my bed. And all Bobo did was busy walking and biting his milk bone in the middle of the night when I've already off the lights. His nails are making a of noise ="= And at 5.30am he was begging me to carry him up onto the bed to sleep. Maybe he didn't like the floor afterall.

My guitar teacher has started preparing me and Kok Jin for next year's Grade 3 exam which is held on April, and Grade 5 on August. Kok Jin can do better than me, because he practices more than me and he has the advantage of playing guitar. What's that that he has but I don't?

Longer fingers.

So he doesn't have much difficulty reaching frets. Unlike me, my fingers break d also may not reach that particular note or fret. ="=

No comments: