Monday, September 24, 2007

No Gentleman

OH I've finally remembered what I've wanted to blog for a very long time. It's something that I'd felt annoyed for quite some time and somehow realised that - I hate people who tried to act all up like a gentleman *argh... PUI*

Haven't finished the above sentence yet..........

Especially when the whole world is looking at you trying to
"Oh, u go up first la, girls ma"
"Aiyah, how kind of u" (takes her time to go up slowly)
*girl dun need to die ah? better ur high heels break when u're going up

"You first"
"Oh no la, u first la"
"No la, u go la"
"No la... k la"
*my suggestion, both of u dun need to get on the bus la.

Do you think this is fun when there are many people behind trying to get on the bus and the cars behind the bus are getting really impatiently while trying to remind us with some of their favourite tools.. the HONK HONK!!!!!!!!!! and BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!

When these times come, just quickly go up the bus and go straight inside to the back. Wouldn't that be faster instead of getting up already and look to your left, look to your right in the meantime walking slowly and couldn't make up your mind ="=

Don't say my EQ is low coz I considered mine pretty ok. If I get snapped easily it'll probably be I'm either having my bad mood or being in the "emotional period". You get me. Sometimes I just wish I could just scream from behind and ask them to go up quickly. Don't worry about the seats. Since you're already up why worry? There's plenty to choose... at the back. Stop worrying about not being able to get down to the car park quick as though your car would run away by its own. Tsk. You so scared getting stuck in the jam then dun come to class la =.= better u go pou somewhere else where traffic is the last thing on your mind. I tak kisah.

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

Terrible ladies. Never know the road is so freaking hectic but still taking own sweet time, sigh have met a lot since then.

YuuEne said...

dunno =.= juz feel like pushing them to the road and let some car knock them dead