Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy 388th Day Anniversary~

Hehe.... maybe u're wondering wat 388th day? Oh well, it's quite easy to figure out so go crack it urself.

Hmm... After waiting for Aaron's group discussion with Wan Yian, Timmy and Sim, we quickly head back to main block and take off - Mid Valley. While waiting for Aaron, Sin Ying and I had a little chat before Mr Gavin, Acc 200 lecturer went down to level 1, heading for his tutorial class. Sin Ying reminded me whether I've booked the movie tickets. =.=" I forget!! Oh sob....

At 1.40pm we were already on the way and got stuck in this messy traffic which surrounded the whole of Mid Valley and in between Mid Valley and The Garden. But it's already a norm there for so long. Wat was frustrating was the usual way to the upper levels of car park entrances have been sealed, both zone G and H if I'm not mistaken. So we had to go ahead and make another big turn just to go over to the basement car park since we've already missed the turning to the entrance under The Garden.

Zone A car park was a MESS! Although the parking lot has seriously became bigger, but there wasn't any empty lot for us to park... for the last 20~30 mins. And since we weren't familiar with the basement car park exits and watever entrances, we almost made the other drivers behind us curse and swear because of my stupidness who landed ourselves at the exit gate when we're supposed to be looking for parking lot..... again............... endless search.......................... and no wonder the cars before us reversed and head the opposite direction. Oh sigh.... so stupid of me. And it's quite silly to place one of the exits at somewhere sankala... Tsk......

Actually..... I wanted to watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry with Aaron coz last Friday we didn't get to watch. And I turned up at his place late coz I went to put petrol and when i made the payment the person in charge started talking to me about the Shell. He first asked me whether I was still studying, I replied with a smile and said yes. I think we had a little chat for about five or ten minutes. The last time we chat (and it was quite a long chat too, the attendants were outside looking why I was taking such a long time to come out and see me chatting with the guy). Since he got to know that I was studying in HELP, he said his friend was a lecturer, Lye Kok Keong. I asked him whether Mr Lye was teaching Accounts. He said he has no idea.

But today when i checked on my phone for the showtime I couldn't see Chuck and Larry in the list, so I decided to change to Hairspray, which the earliest one we could watch before my QBM201 class, starts at 2pm. And with all the goose chase for a stupid parking lot, we only just went to McDonald's for lunch. The Fish Foldover caught my attention and since Aaron ordered his share of Chicken Foldover, I ordered my fish.

Aaron went to the sauce dispenser for my ketchup. I asked him which one was ketchup, seeing 4 little tiny plates of sauce. He told me 1 is chilli, the rest were ketchup. The minute I took my fries and dipped into the ketchup and tasted it... OMG! chilli sauce! =.= I thought he was playing some kind of prank on me. Then he told me he already used his chilli sauce. Then I asked him to taste whether the ketchup tasted like chilli. And I tried the other plates... CURSE U..... All also chilli taste with the colour of ketchup. Wat the heck.....

Since my Fish Foldover wasn't delivered to me yet, so I went down to get the ketchup and grab some pepper back up. I knew mine was already waiting at the table coz that half dead looking waiter just came down. Took the foldover and I would almost fail it coz the carrots were dry, the vege was so much that even the fillet couldn't fit into the foldover =.= I had to eat them separately, which made me look like some crazy girl who doesn't know how to eat burger.

So, the conclusion is - Fillet O' Fish for me for the rest of my McD days.
Never go to MV again....

You know how emptied it looked on the cinema floor? Not many were queuing up for tickets. What a stupid day..... Wat floor was that? 3rd? *sigh* Such a lengthy entry again... :(

No comments: