Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Poor Baby

The 3 legged baby - Braveheart, died today. Time unknown, estimated between 2am to 6am. Yesterday when I came home from college, it was feeding time again. Braveheart was still able to suck milk from its mother. But I was wondering why its body had so much "wrinkles" - the baby curl up like a C shape. Since it only had 3 legs, maybe it was sleeping on only one side that the other front leg had became... sigh... I dunno how to put it in words. If only you all could have seen it urselves. Quite sad that it couldn't make it.

Made Aaron came into my house to see the babies. And just nice it was feeding time again at 4pm+. Aaron helped me to put the babies for feeding. Luckily he say the babies are cute. If not I would stare at him and not let him enter my house as long as those rabbits are still babies.

The rabbits now have more fur than the 1st day. Kok Jin's friend's mother heard about the baby rabbits she told my mum that she wanted the babies. Mum say will give her one pair.. Sigh... How sad.. How I wish that my house was a corner house where there's a big green grass compound for the little rabbits to run around.... Rabbit paradise. Maybe one day I decided not to have dogs as pets but rabbits instead! Mm....

No comments: