Monday, October 22, 2007

Some update after not blogging for some time

Went to Low Yat today, in hoping to get a webcam, which turned out - me getting a headphone, earphone, USB port hub and a 1Gb thumbdrive, bought Kok Jin his 4Gb. So now he owes me $$$~ Aaron got himself a speaker. And tht bloody speaker aint light. Luckily he din park so far away. If not he'll be crying "oh Jesus Christ, oh god" all the way to the car park. I offered him my kindness, if he wanted to rest his hands. He insisted tht he carried it himself...

Though the parking is not far away, but the problem is, with such heavy stuff on his hand, even if it's just 10 steps away, u'll be crying help and probably swearing. After taking the lift up, we still had to walk up a few flight of stairs coz we parked at BB Plaza, roof top. Thank god it wasn't raining, or else, it'll be pure bad luck.

By the time we reached the car and put the stuff into the car, Aaron's couldn't feel his fingers anymore. Maybe. *pondering* Or hands...? So I helped him to massage and stretched awhile. Paid for the parking and head to Mid Valley. It came to my surprise that Zone A had some empty lots. Compared to the last 2 times we came. I think it was? The Gardens parking, aka Premium carpark of something la... That is PURE HORROR! and petrol consuming (more like wasting) >"<

Happy to say that my cute little baby rabbits are now officially 2 weeks old!!! YIPPIEE~~~ Momo doesn't wanna feed them anymore coz they are already considered grown babies to her, so we dun need to force feed anymore... No longer do we need to face Momo's wrath... the scratches she gave to me, my mum, Kok Jin... I think Kok Jin was quite severe in a sense that he had the most scars from Momo on his left hand.

But it's happy to see the little babbies. It just makes u feel like they are the cutest things that exist in the world. Wonder if I ever had the chance to let them sleep on my bed. They opened their eyes on 18th Oct, which was only 12th day.. I think?

Lately, I've been thinking about the future. What do I wanna do? What am I more interested in? Honestly, I dun care about the biz industry. I seriously do not. I'm currently interested in doing those cute animal characters and come out with those cute products eg, Kam and Don. But since I suck in drawing, oh well..

Secondly, I feel like working behind the scenes, whether if it's music or movies/dramas/normal broadcasting stuff like news or wat, anything.. but I'm not studying tht now. Even if I wan to, it'll probably be after I graduated from HELP, maybe..

Maybe this sounds funny to people, I did consider doing stuff like drama - acting. But memorizing stuff is not really my thing. Probably due to lack of sleep and not sleeping early, which seriously affects my memory.

In the mood to take back music and art classes... and dance... But I noticed that my either left or right knee is painful. Not very good if wanna take up dance lessons which probably need the energy from the knees. Feel shy... wonder if my brother will go with me... :(

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

Ehehe.. good that ur thinking bout the future.. I only think of the past.. hyuk hyuk hyuk...

I think actor's studio or KL pac got let participate in acting stuff or something like that..

don't like to memorize then do impromptu things lor... eheheh... just comment for the sake of commenting...

YuuEne said...

act as a tree =.="

sigh... now keep thinking of wanting to do Advertising. More on the designing part. Sigh.