Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Random

SIGH.... not feeling good lately at nite. Once in a while i get stomach discomfort, last nite I even had a stomach ache, dunno whether is hunger pain or wat...

I think the dark dark side of my personality is getting stronger. Lots of negative energy coming from me I guess. Sometimes I just like to drown myself in sadness, or purposely pick up fights from others.

"Someone's crying tonight."

Remind me to get my tutorial answers from WN. Went there today but forgotten to get the photocopies of it. Tsk.

Waiting for my brother to finish his PMR next week. Feeling a little excited if I ever get to learn to play the guitar. Had some songs to play in mind. Then dad's birthday falls on next Monday. Mum's gonna get him the Black Forest cake which i had for my previous birthday. I think she got him tht cake last year too. Mm.....

Last week Soo Wen asked me whether I had a facebook account. I told her I had. But then on the day itself, I went to check. Then I realised that it wasn't Facebook I had, but Facebox which changed to Netlog now. But now I'm getting addicted to the classic version of Pac Man. I used to have the 3D version of the Pac Man but forgotten where that cd went to d. Dunno whether my mum still wanna play the game or not. Last time she memang giler Pac Man or another similar game, CD Man. She could just go on and on til late nite also dun wanna go to bed. There was another time she was addicted to Solitaire that she was playing it every single nite.

Hooray for this half month. Dr Ben isn't here til the 3rd Wednesday. Yippiiee!! Can go home early, but not to forget, assignments. Still stuck at the 1st question of Fin, not done with the AROR method.

Maybe next time I should post an entry on Mr Wong Wai's language "flaws". For now I shall try to collect as much as possible. LOL. But I think most of u all are already quite familiar with them. Ain't saying a word here.

Stomach not feeling well... Oyasumi minna-san!

5 comments:

Robbstar said...

Oyasumi... don't think so negatively lar....

later become like Darth VAder then he regret in the end.

YuuEne said...

mm~ but he's oredi darth vader

Robbstar said...

then anakin lor

YuuEne said...

=.=" Maybe it's a good idea.. can use light sabers and the force~

NaNa said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. you okay babe????
yalorrr.. dont lar think so negative... we must hang out one day and put aside all ur negativity..