Monday, November 19, 2007

Updates Updates!

First of all, finals is over! But I dun think that I'm gonna make it so lucky this time. Probably u guys will deny it and say "NO-la".

Secondly, I'm gonna start my guitar lessons soon. But dunno mum already called up the music school to confirm or not. So it might not start so soon after all.

Yesterday, went to Mid Valley with my family, excluding Kok Leong. Guess who we bumped into? It's none other than Samyvellu. Kok Jin kept asking why he looks so fat. Then mum also continue to answer him "Ya-lo, how come in tv he dun look so big size?" =.=" Walk in Mid Valley for 8 hours. My dad also complain coz he wanna go home but we kept going from shops to shops.

At Pets Wonderland, we saw some rabbits that looked like my fav baby bunny, Godfathere, aka Handsome. But, still mine look nicer. Maybe coz Handsome got nicer big eyes than theirs.

So fast, one week holiday is gonna be over just like tht. Still got one more week to go. Dunno how's the result gonna be.Oh well.

I've finally posted some of my rabbit photos on Friendster. Photos posted are snapped on Nov 5th and 6th.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that when we went over to Harvey Norman's, we bumped into Meng Fai at the tv section! And something funny happened! Because Meng Fai was in charge of Hitachi brand, but my mum asked him regarding the Samsung plasma tv (Because we dunno wat model was tht, so we asked MFai where'e the tv onli). Then my mum took out the SenQ RM1000 voucher which was onli applicable to tht darn tv (Why would we need so many tvs at home?!)

Then... ....

The Harvey Norman staff wanted to take a peek at the voucher, and quickly wanna "lai-hak"... so tht staff, I think his name is Zulkifly. He quickly take the calculator and pressed the digits for my mum to see. Kept telling her:" Shhs... Dun tell other ppl I give u this price. This price is for u onli"

Then my mum kept laughing and she's quite paiseh coz she has no intention of buying tht tv but tht malay staff kept pestering her. Meng Fai oso kept laughing behind with his other colleague.

So the tv costs RM7,999! and with the SenQ voucher is RM6,999. Guessed how much tht Zulkifly offered? Also RM6,999~ And it would be too soon to buy a new tv for my new house. New house finished building but not really done with the touch up and painting. Now only I noticed that the master bedroom takes up the whole of 2nd floor =.= Can imagina how long their bedroom is =.="

Then the 2nd biggest bedroom goes to me! OF COZ LA... now I'm having the smallest room in the house with so many things to put and yet so little space for me to place them. I can even place a drum set in my new room XD Just kidding but I do have intention to learn the drums too! Probably the next music instrument I would learn is the violin. If I'm allowed to la.... But I think I might take up my piano classes... That is yet to be confirmed.

As for the rabbits, we will be only keeping 2 of the babies. The rest would be given to my brothers' friends. Giving 3 to Kok Jin's frens and to Kok Leong's best fren.

6 comments:

Robbstar said...

Fulamak! 2nf Floor for master bedroom alone?????????????????? OM........... *jaw drops and can't close back until...*

Eh U moving into a mansion ah? If so then I think u left out the number of rooms there are in the "house"

YuuEne said...

oh, then got another 3 more rooms lo. i think. onli the master bedroom is kua jeong. the other 3 rooms not very big oso la.

for the other house i dunno how many rooms la? din really pay attention. tht one 3 floors =.= i will die climbing them everyday

Xuyene said...

OMG can you please provide small lil corner of your room as my refuge? *big puppy eyes* I want to play mahjong at your place next time xD XD XD

YuuEne said...

wait for u to come back onli ma. who knows later u busy working there no time to come back how

Xuyene said...

No way man... sure I'm coming back from Aussie leh. It's not my paradise after all.

YuuEne said...

have to wait for u so long leh.. and tan wen wen and yong zixian.. so long.. can play online mahjong XD