Saturday, November 24, 2007

One week before the new sem starts!

Oh oh... if that's the case, result might be out soon? Sounds a bit scary. As if everything is happening too fast!

As for our beloved Lo Pui Kuen's birthday, most of us could go with the platinum neckchain, except for Khai Shein, coz she said it was better to give PK her favourite design of clothing, or instead of giving platinum, we should give her GOLD instead *blink blink*... then the next day, KS sms-ed me that PK said we could give her angpows so she can use the money to buy her own stuff. Then just now I asked my ex-supervisor whether she has bought any present for PK yet. She said dunno wat to give her and since it was her 21st birthday, better to buy something instead of just giving her money.. True true, if like that, it could be quite pointless, and less meaningful.

Shuying might not be able to go to Penang, oh sigh.... Talked to her about it so many weeks (actually is once in a while the topic just popped up) now she say can't go. If like tht, then I think should make her pay for her farewell party stuff. If there ever is one la. Or X'mas dinner~ muahahaha~

After next July, just left me, Sin Ying and PK here. Year 3 would be very quiet. I think. Remember to send me some nice photos when u girls get there. I think autumn must be very nice, but by the time the July batch arrived, it would have been winter. So, wear more clothes especially Soo Wen who likes to pretend to be cold. Though I wish I could be there, but better not. Higher chance of me not able to graduate. Or I guess... I could suddenly change my mind and got one sem later, meaning in Feb. If it's possible. Meaning to retake that 4 subjects here. It's a very big risk. Since Business Law and Macroeconomics is not my thing. I could still cope with Advance QBM and probably Finance Management, since I know that it wasn't that hard (after knowing that his questions comes out straight from the exercises he gave). Hmm..... but CGPA will drop a lot.... sigh.... I think better not la... probably take up some extra courses out of HELP. That's to make my path more wider I guess... Maybe next time got time can even go for baking class.

Or maybe I'm just trying to learn wat I couldn't learn. That's just a plan, but still not sure I'll do that in the future. But I certainly hope so. Better to take it as another little accomplishment.

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

Hmm take extra courses better than spend almost RM300k in UQ for only one degree, not worth it.

HAHA I also think of registering for baking or cooking classes XD But still guitar will be prioritized.

YuuEne said...

ya.. actually i think i could do more things than going to UQ. though going there is a good experience and getting more exposure.

so stay back is not a bad idea la..