Thursday, November 22, 2007

Started guitar lesson!

My guitar lessons for now is every Tuesday at 2.30pm. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th fingers are very pain now. Soon as the lesson goes on I would need to use my pinkie too.. Wonder if it would break =.= Coz as I was flipping thru the guitar book I learn some chords on my own, then came across this chord that required the pinkie to cross over to the 2nd string while my 2nd~4th fingers at at 3rd~5th string.. So my fingers couldn't press the notes in a stable way... :(

I got practice everyday, in case Wiggen say why I dun go practice my guitar. I got lo.. even practice the chords my brother play. Practice 6 chords a day. While my brother most of the time only practice his own 3 chords.

The guitar instrutor (?) or teacher (?) stays near my house. Within walking distance, probably within 10 mins then can reach d (maybe 5 minutes if walk faster). If cycle there would take onli 2 mins? If drive dun need to say la, less than a minute. He told me if got problem with the chords, can call him even after midnight. Coz he sleeps at 3am =.="

He got talk to us about his studies. He said he studies music and art, including literature. Then he studied medicine, fuel technology. But he still like to go back to music and teaching. He said he opened another music school at New Castle? That's if I didn't hear wrongly. He asked me why I took up guitar, then I got nervous.... As the conversation went on, I got even panic. Mainly coz I dunno how to answer his questions. Kok Jin said he told him that he was a gifted child, no wonder he could finish Uni at the age of 17 =.=" And able to take up so many courses. Oh sigh, compared to myself, I'm not even anything.

4 comments:

Xuyene said...

Wow your instructor is gifted child eh! Sounds cool. By the way, mana New Castle? Or Newcastle you mean?

YuuEne said...

ya... Newcastle =.= forgotten is one word

Xuyene said...

WALAO UK oh his music school!

YuuEne said...

i heard my brother say he lived in UK for 25 years.. i think la