Monday, December 17, 2007

Oden *yum*

Xmas is near, I thought of Japanese steamboat. Not shabu-shabu I remind you. It was another Nabe dish, quite popular in Japan during winter. It's.....

ODEN!!

Usually I see oden in my mangas. It's so freaking tempting. Doesn't seemed like M'sia has it. Sigh... Went up to Gohtong Jaya to stay for a nite. It all started after attended the KPMG talk last Saturday. While having lunch with Wen, I was also busy replying Shanna's sms regarding the so-called farewell dinner for Mr Kai Zun. Then she asked me whether I wanna look for her @ Ikano later. Thought of calling Aaron to go. Waited for him to wake up and reply me. Asked Sha whether she had lunch or not. Then I went to pick him frm his place and asked him to drive coz I was quite sleepy. Reached Ikano at about 2 something I think.. or it was 4 something.. I think it was the latter.

I hv 2 con't tis entry nxt time. The bloody ki-bod rosak d. Beh tahan using d on-screen ki-bod. So tiring. Click 2 much l8r finger twitch. Gud nite.





To b continue....

No comments: