Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Today

This time the keyboard is working, unbelievable. Today, Soo Wen, Khai Shein and Sin Ying went over to Jogoya to fill their tummy with loads of Japanese cuisine. Nevermind, I will get the chance the eat Japanese buffet too XD

After Acc203 class, I went over to the library, supposingly to study Fin203 de... then as I was finding Aaron I saw Shuying looking at some books about Econs I think. Then I decided to walk as quietly as possible and just... "Low Shu Ying" XD She got a shocked~ yippie.. Aaron oso kena most of the time XD

Then I saw the almost dead Aaron lying on the table, saying tht he's very "fan" cos of the assignment. If me I oso will feel super sien and very very "fan". Shuying came and they talked about their assignments. I just entertain myself with one of the "The Economists" tht was left on Aaron's table. Then they went to look for some books which she found it was helpful for him. In the end, Aaron took home 4 books today =.=" So pressuring by just looking at those 4 books and they come in all shapes and sizes, thick, thin, big and small.

Never been to Pavillion leh.. maybe ajak Aaron go walk walk on his bday. Before our Japanese buffet. I wonder whether we'll be able to make it if it falls on a weekday. Oh, just checked the calendar. It's a Sunday. It's gonna be packed. But I think we'll take the public transport and probably park at Titiwangsa. Maybe la... And as for this Japanese buffet trip, we were supposed to go long time ago, but always din really plan anything.

Since I've forgotten where I stopped for the last entry. I shall continue maybe tmr, after the accounting class. On Monday, I wont have any classes d cos the Monday Acc203 class is brought fwd to this Friday, meaning, 9am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, but I've got guitar lesson to catch, so I told her tht I might have to leave early in case she doesn't finish earlier than my expected time. She told dun worry, sure finish very early. Hopefully it would be something like today.

Today I finally opened all the correct journals XD For the very very first time, without any discussion (coz Lo Kuen Kuen absent today - unwell). I think I looked like a very lonely person, coz the class was so noisy and filled with voices of discussion, but I kept quiet from the start to the end of the class. I think Meng Fai and Lilian had some troubles with their journals. Lilian wasn't very pleased (by the way I looked), she and MFai came to my table and borrowed my pencil to correct the journals. Then I asked Lilian whether she was going to show Shenba, she replied that she's just gonna leave. Mfai went to check his answers and I was behind him. I thought I did wrongly until Shenba explained to MFai, and I was quite relieved tht I actually did correctly.

Kla, tmr got the test. =.= After tmr's test, I think there's another on Friday. Better for me to go now. Tata and Good Luck on ur assignments. Everyone seemed busy with assignments lately.

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

How's Aaron? Masih okie?

Walao! You really scared the shit out of me loh.. I jumped a little.

YuuEne said...

wat? how did i scare the shit outta u?

din do any test in the end. the other students refused.