Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trip to Petaling Street, Anyone?

Oh ya, yday while chatting with Jung at Level 2, he asked whether we're going to throw Shuying a farewell party. I told him that she wanted to go down to KL. Then somehow we talked about Petaling Street. Coz during the treasure hunt he was quite eager to walk Petaling Street and da bao some food back, eg. Roasted Pork *yum*.. but I kept thinking of the DUCK XD

So, maybe someday we could go Petaling Street and jalan la har~ Mm~

And he mentioned about "my" chocolate story =.=" must be Shuying told him. Jung asked me to get from u wor Shuying XD

Just heard from ZiXian that Soo Wen they all going to Jogoya next Tues.. sob..... :< but she's not going coz she'll be at Genting. Save money then.

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

Save money. Simply give me few shots and wash the photos bagi aku, siap dan cantik dan memorable XD

Yeee I got said want to go KL? But I want to go jalan jalan cari makan XD XD Oh then who is going Jogoya next week? Ya man, reserve chocolate for you weh, no worries weh.

Robbstar said...

Yeah go Petaling Street...

Farewell for Shu Ying? Nyahahahhaha.... sorry lar... pocket suddenly got hole wor... ahahhahhha

jsut give her a toy airplane.. and send her off there and then can alreayd lor.. hahaha