Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Horror of a New Sem

Now I'm wondering whether I made the wrong choice - carry on taking Acc203 instead of dropping it. Ms Shenba expressed her disappointment today in class, saying that her previous FA2 students were much more lively compared to ours. Students not doing tutorial questions, not giving any response to lecturer. I think any lecturer would have felt the same.

The best news of all, just on Tuesday, she announced that our short sem, which comprised of 7 weeks? or 8? will now be compressed into 5 weeks. She will not be here by 4th January 2008. Meaning, from now on, instead of enjoying 3 days in college, now becoming almost 5 days... Sigh.. A very short sem indeed....... Mid term exam for her subject will be held after 14th Jan.

Today, Lilian sat next to me. She asked me some very "kick" questions. Coz I dun really know why the thing derived til tht manner. A bit pressured at first coz nvr talked to her b4 even though we were in foundation together. And I was wondering whether she even read the question coz some were already in the question.. I think Meng Fai was even worst, coz he was almost confused =.= explained to him the same thing 2-3 times he couldn't really get it. He told me while smiling silly, "Have to study".

On the other hand, Lo Kuen Kuen, in yday's class she forgotten to bring her specs, and despite sitting in the 2nd row, she still wasn't able to see the transparency clearly. Today, with her specs on, sitting at the last row. She told me she couldn't see at all =.=" Coz Shenba was doing her workings on the whiteboard, PK find it very hard to copy, and told me... "I couldn't see a thing! Dun tell me my eyes short sighted worsen, I just changed my specs. Her writing is so ugly that I onli saw black stuff" =.= Wow...

We agreed that Shenba did confused us a bit. Or maybe.. a lot? There was one particular part I still couldn't understand is the part where we have to transfer the refunds. Dunno debit wat credit wat Trustbank =.=" Our first topic is on shares. I think it was hard for me even during high school. It seemed that the later bunch of students were much more bright-er than our batch. Or maybe it's just me being slow in picking up.

There was one particular girl in the class who kept complaining yday. Me and PK heard her in the toilet. She kept complaining that since Shenba is gonna shorten our sem, and dun wanna compromise her teaching quality, she would have to reduce the topic. Kept going on blah blah blah, even in the classroom during break. PK damn beh tahan and whispered to me, tht girl so annoying. If keep complaining she could have just dropped the subject. And somemore her voice sounded like someone who are like those girls with long straight hair, looking pretty.. Manatau her face is... rather.... *ahem* no need for me to say la hor?

Oh sigh.. just onli the 2nd week oredi got so much to complain here. Imagine the days to come. Oh, time to go watch channel 333.. nice show XD Mon-Fri, 9.30pm.

Oh yeah, just now chatting with Shuying, she reminded me of what the girl is like. First of all, she has a short hair. This is nothing, I dun oppose girls having short hair. Today I sat behind her, I looked at her hair, wahh.. behind like din comb like tht. Dislike ppl who dun keep their hair tidy... >"< Today PK said tht she dressed up like aunty.

No comments: