Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why British think 80% of M'sians coming to UK to study law?

title : Why British think 80% of M'sians coming to UK to study law?

UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?
Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.

Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Malaysia...
Visitor: Why do you say that?

Officer: Well, I’ve been here for a good twenty years, and I'd say 80% of Malaysians I see here say they're here to read law.
Visitor: Oh, really? That's really something I never knew. Hard to believe in fact.

Officer: Just you watch, then. You just stand here until the next Malaysian comes along, and I'll bet he's here to read law.

*Visitor waits for 5 minutes, Ah Chong from Malaysia comes to immigration counter*

Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?
Ah Chong: Study lorr...


Something I found in my mail, fwded by Cabbie dearest. Maybe u guys have read about this joke before.

7 comments:

Xuyene said...

Muahahaha! Not only Law lah dei, also Engineering wth.

YuuEne said...

nola.. they go there study "lor"... nyahaha

Robbstar said...

ahhahah so funny.... study "lor" LOL

the coffeholic don't get it meh... -.-""

Xuyene said...

Got that lah, takkan Muahahaha for nothing XD. just that at the last sentence was another fact I was telling.

Robbstar said...

Not economics meh? lots of them go LSE study economics... yes? no?

YuuEne said...

where's LSE?

Robbstar said...

london school of economics