Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2008

The year 2008, where those who are born in 1987 would officially turn 21 this year. We are gonna step into the "adult" world soon. So sad....

This year is also the year where some dear friends would be leaving for the foreign land - Australia to pursue their studies. Good luck to u I wish in advance. I dare to admit, without some of them, the atmosphere would never be the same again. From a group of 7~8 people, shrinking into only 4~5. The group seems smaller, the different sounds of laughters we usually hear would then just no longer be heard, only the echoes in the mind, tries recalling and might even say "xx sure will laugh like this!" *imitate laugh* or mimic the gestures XD

Bird Queen has finally reached the moment where she would have to leave. This coming Thursday her farewell will be held. On the very same day, it marks the official holiday date for me. No CNY visiting with us, and we might get lost along the way to Khai Shein's house *LOL* As we all know, Shuying is known for her navigating skills, sometimes making a big round to go to a certain place.

Since she's leaving around 2 weeks later, I shall dedicate this post to her. Let us recall all the way back.... Hmmm......

  • She used to look gay and looked a bit like Andrew Malaysian Idol Season 1.
  • She used to hit people with her infamous "pork trotters". So much for that.
  • Always complain her hands wanna break by just holding a few textbooks (and her lappie)
  • When it comes to food, she'll just keep quiet and gulp her stuff. Occasionally a few lines eg. add rice XD
  • Who can forget how often she patronised those expensive coffee in those days *stated those in bold italics to tell u tht I meant in the past.. in case someone come and wat me

  • She claims that she's a starving student *I really am ma but I dun save on food expenses* Like tht is not call starving d la. U spend on food, got eat. No starve.
  • Her shocking appearance on Khai Shein's birthday outing - Heels
  • Butt itchy with Mr. L went to Melaka eat in hotel, leading the high class life after dating.
  • Most likely to have wedding dinner at a 5-star hotel/restaurant.
  • Having a bf who is also afraid of dogs is funny XD Mr L is scared of Belle, not the first guy I know who is afraid of dogs

  • Not good with accounting which almost killed PK after explaining.
  • Used to camwhore giler
  • Oh, so sad, she can't play the real mahjong d... maybe
  • Cannot sit in bird princess d... how sad... U never even washed her once
  • I think I'm going to be the one who's gonna play nunchaku at her wedding *giler betui*
For now I'm too tired to list down... feeling sleepy as I onli managed to sleep less than 4 hours in total for today.

OH by the way, today me and Kok Jin tried iridology. The person will snap photo of ur eyes and then analyse how good is ur health. She said me and Kok Jin basically have the same problem, stomach bloated/gassy, lack of sleep. She said I lack of stamina and my backbone is affected. Asked me to do more exercise and my cells are dehydrated, needs me to drink more water. As for the stomach problem, avoid tea/coffee/gas drinks, sour/spicy food.

Kok Jin on the other hand, skips meal, play too much computer which caused him to maintain the same pose, making his right hand weaken (did not exercise the right hand). Click so many times of mouse sure not exercise la, luckily his fingers din twitch Xp So he need to exercise his right hand more often. But basically both of us are still consider healthy and not severe. Only need to take care of the stomach.

We were very amused coz everything she said about Jin is true (he got a shock).

Kla ppl, good nite.

4 comments:

Robbstar said...

Malaysian Idol 1 got Andrew meh??
She looked gay? lol... ok k..

Anonymous said...

not meh? one of the contestant. then is Malaysian Idol 2?

Robbstar said...

oh yes yes... now I remember after the shu ying reminded me.. Anrew very gay meh??? effiminate lar..

YuuEne said...

not andrew gay, is shuying =.= shudn't say she gay, shud say she look less like a girl