Friday, January 18, 2008

Bought new CD today XD

Yeah! Today after my guitar lesson, I wanted to go home straight. But whenever I passby Tower Records, I was hoping to get myself a nice CD to play in the car. But at the same time, I was struggling whether I should keep the money and not spend on CDs. As I wasn't convinced to buy CD. So today I decided to head straight into the shop and walk towards the Japanese/Korean music section.

So I was just checking out my favourite artists. The shop was playing Ayumi Hamasaki's latest album, which I found it quite nice, entertaining myself to her slightly rock ballads. Then, today something was different. I saw L'Arc~en~Ciel's previous album 'Awake'~ I dunno whether it was there all along or wat. But I was happy and decided to get this one and only album in the store. Then when I looked up... another surprise is that their newest album 'Kiss' was also on sale! But since I've already downloaded the whole album, guess it wasn't in a hurry to get that CD. But I was also struggling between "Awake" and Hyde's solo album - which had the song [Cape of Storms] - theme for Last Quater movie. Maybe I'll get that album the next round. I found some of Hyde's album at 1U before.




Then as I was paying, the counter guy told me that L'Arc's new album is on sale. I told him that I've already downloaded the album. Then we had a brief conversation during the cash transaction. He asked me what other bands do I listen. I told him Pierrot. Then he asked me what about Gazette.. Hell yes! I love them >.< ayumi =".=" size="1">*zzz* the CD cannot work in the car *heartbreak*



Kla, gotta go bathe. Jya minna-san~ Oyasumi


*photo courtesy of Wikipedia*

No comments: