Friday, January 18, 2008

Post for the week

This week may not be a good week. The week started (on Sunday) with me lazying around and playing games other than studying. Seriously, the bookworm hasn't bite me yet. So it led to difficulties in answering the questions for FIN203 mid term. Then I had to study for ACC203 after fin's mid term. The past few days I tried to get hold of wat might come out for accounting. I asked her wat came out for her midterm. And I've able to draw a conclusion, mid term for Module 1 - Partnership, mostly likely to come out (with 95% chances) is the dissolution of partnership.. Obviously it's a big HINT to the future ACC203 students. Even though I managed to do the partnership question, the MCQ were absolutely horrendous. I think Ms Shenba would pull her hair off. Oh by the way, I managed to get a glimpse at the notice board inside lvl 2 admin office tht Shenba's leave is until 6/2/2008. Meaning, after our finals. Luckily our class wasn't a big group.

Today, PK found out tht Year 1 tutorial sign up was last Friday. She kept thinking tht it's gonna be this Friday. Lucky today I reminded her to come for accounting revision class, if not she dun need to attend tutorial d. Smart girl. Helped her paid her fees too. She's damn lucky tht Ming Yuan was still helping out some students regarding the tutorial groupings, even though it ended at 12pm. We went up to level 2 was about 2 something. Guess wat? Maybe u guys knew about it already but, PK's going for Wong Wai's tutorial. I dunno wat will happen.

I got the new subject handbook today. Seems tht there are somethings added to the handbook. Some were quite... irrelevant. Anyways, as I was browsing thru the lecturers' profile and their dunno wat credit or thingies (their majors, which Uni.. if u get wat I mean).. To my surprise *I'm rather shocked acutally* I came upon Ms Shenba's name. I almost couldn't believe my eyes *rub rub* Stated in the handbook "Ms K Shenbagakulalvoymozhi".... what the heck =.=" How come Dr Ben's name din came out tht long?

Oh... I found out tht Mr Chew Eng Khuan bachelor for Chemistry and Biochemistry from UM. I wondered whether he thought of making some potions for making the students in class do less chatting and more work instead. LOLS. Ming Yuan can even teach Econs d since she has First Class Honors for Econs, also from UM.

This time in the new handbook they added the subject descriptions too. Pre-requisites were included too. There's also the for scholarship too. There's also the professional recognition for accounting. Split into CPA, ICAEW and ACCA. For the ACCA part, if taken the stated subjects, 9 subjects will be exempted out of 14. Meaning, in order to be eligible for it, FIN204 is also a must. Thus, this is the difference between the new and old handbook. Get Yours Today For FREE *while stock last*

So.. have to reconsider some of the subjects. But most of the subjects are the same. Seriously, FIN203 is not a compulsory subject for both ACCA and CPA =.=" wat the heck !@#$%^&*() but it shall be included in the elective part. This time, onli 4 electives are needed instead of 5. Better discuss with PK and Sin Ying and KS.

Forgotten to add something. Yesterday wasn't a good day for Mahjong games. And.... I forgotten wat I wanted to say d. =.="Ah yes... How I missed watching American Idol~ nyahahahaa~

This Fin203 assignment stinks

No comments: