Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snake Alert!

Today dad killed a little snake tht was "hanging out" at the pandan leaf plant. He was trying to get rid of the dried leaves until suddenly the snake almost attacked him. I was busying standing at the rabbit cage and teasing the rabbits, and I heard my dad said something, but din know wat he was saying.

About last week, or maybe the week before, mum said tht there was a snake found at the corner house (same row as mine). The old newspaperman told my mum to take her time to carry out the newspaper as he would be going over to the corner house to see ppl catch snake. Heard tht the snake didnt get caught.

Dad said tht he knew the snake was at our garden, so he sprayed water onto the snake, hoping tht the snake will leave without him hurting it. Little did he know tht the snake came back and God knows how long has tht snake been in our garden (probably onli my dad knew). Mum was wondering whether the snake had bitten Belle coz she wasn't eating well for the past few days.

So after me teasing the cute little bunnies, my dad suddenly used the stick and asked me to guess wat was on the stick. My guess was a giant earthworm, he said it was a snake. So he put the snake down onto the ground and I ge-poh a bit, then I told dad I will call Kok Jin to come down and see. Then I went into Eong-chan's room and told him tht dad killed a baby snake. At first he was quite 'wu nai' with me barging into the room, then his paused a bit then his expression changed to somewhat interesting. So he went out to see. Then I went up to get the little Fatsy. So all 3 of us, with dad, standing at the gate looking at the dead snake.

The dead snake had its tail moving like nobody's business. Then Kok Jin took a stick and kacau-ed the dead body =.=" Eong-chan called him to cut open the snake (lagi teruk). Kinda eerie coz the snake is already dead yet it can still move... sends chills to my spine... Then mum came down and we told her about the snake, she say... "How come u all dun call me?" LOL...

How we disposed the body? Wrapped inside the plastic bag with other garden disposal (dead leaves/branches). I told dad to tie tight tight, then he said it's already dead ma... Then when we came back from dinner, mum moved the trash can to the side (she used the trash can to reserve parking space).. Then I jokingly said in the car, without her knowing, tht later when she move the can the snake suddenly pop out XD

Last nite I fell down from Kok Jin's back. Jin kept laughing coz I fell down like those dummies.... =.=" Today he carried me in Wedding style, he's so strong XD He can now carry his future wife too~

Just glad tht the rabbits are still safe and sound... *Oh Handsome~~~~* >_<

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

YEEEERRRR TO HELL OF MY HORROR IT'S SNAKE!!! WTF WTF!!! I went to your garden few times some more. Man, I thought of the bloody Samuel's Snake on the Plane! ARGH!!!

Why you so super wai one! Dead snake suddenly pop up, you thought Zombie snake ar :PPPP

Anonymous said...

=.=" i just thought tht it's a big worm onli ma at the beginning. U think too much. Luckily is not giant snake, if not all oso die.

The snake came recently. U how long din come to my house?