Friday, January 11, 2008

Blur

Today as I while still in bed sleeping, I heard a sound coming out from a handphone. And I didn't think that it was my phone at first, cos it was nowhere in sight. So I thought it came out from my mum's phone *wat was I thinking?* But the sound was so loud and it was somewhere near me. I kept thinking it came from the outside.

Moments later, the sound came back. I got a shocked. Woke up and looked around. I looked at the phone charger. Nope, I did not do any phone charging. Quickly I checked my bag and looked at the phones, nope, nothing strange. Went back to bed. Then I woked up again and check the phone. Darn the Nokia was making so much noise. Battery was almost dead. Guessed I've forgotten to charge it last night.

Just read Wen's blog. Travelling. Mentioned to Aaron about the Taman Negara matter. He said it was too expensive. Better tht we resume our previous plan to go to Penang. Before tht, there was like a food bazaar at Penang, where all the delicacies would gather at one spot. But the golden time has passed. Oh sigh.... no more Char Kuey Teow.... char kuey teeow....

Hopefully after the finals, there's still time for Shuying's farewell. Since mine would be ending on 31st Jan. Dunno about the marketing students. Next week is one busy week. With mid terms on 14th (fin203) and 15th (acc203). And the assignment for Fin203 dues on 21st Jan. Then, just one week away from Finals. Scary.....

Current mood:::: LazY ::::

Dunno whether can work during the holidays. Even if it's just for a day or two. Ex-supervisor msn-ed me whether can take the job or not.

No comments: