Friday, February 22, 2008

Torture T_T

Today is the day when our results are released. Unfortunately, this time, I really failed one subject. I dunno God is fooling me or showing me some sympathy, the result I got for my Fin203 was an AE. Pui Kuen only took one subject last semester, she also got AE for her ACC203. I was lucky to have passed that subject. Now I'm thinking of whether to only take 2 subjects this semester. I'm considering to attend the Fin203 lectures although I dun have to. But I think it would be better, so that I can really understand the subject more (hopefully).

After many years of prediction that I will fail my exam. This time it came true. But given the chance to resit. Nah... Told u =.= At least my accounting subjects dun have the D. Add oil Kuen Kuen!!

Hmm... final decision... probably take 2 subjects. When finals I will be studying for 3 subjects >.< kla, deal~ ~

No comments: