Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday =__=

Today's Good Friday, so is it Easter? Anyways. After class, the girls asked me whether I wanna go to mid valley to find PK. Rejected coz I "have" guitar class. So I went home, quickly buy my lunch and practiced my tunes. And even got to the music school in time, when all of a sudden, I stood still, with Kok Jin. Mr Dominic was not in his usual "venue". John looked at me and Theresa told me tht Mr Dominic was in church. Because it was Good Friday, classes have been cancelled.

=__________________________________=

I replied her tht I did nt receive the news class being cancelled. So we ended up discussing the replacement classes. Since me and Jin were already at Plaza Damas / Hartamas Shopping Center, Jin suggested that we go have soya bean. Shared the chocolate filling tong yuen, then went to Tower Records to look-see-look-see. I decided to get Robbie Williams' CDs. How I miss listening to his songs. Then we were looking at movies. All of a sudden, Jin told me that there's Tomie movie (manga by Junji Ito). And I collected Tomie comic series - all thanks to Aaron, who kinda introduced me to Junji Ito. So now I know the Japanese movie Kakashi is also one of Junji Ito's collection.

It turned out that Tomie had already 7 or 8 movies =_=" The latest one was released last year, Tomie vs Tomie, which I saw today. Probably gonna get the CD after my music class. Oh, going broke.. wuwu....

Today is Chong Hwa's 89th Anniversary!! Tmr will have the yuan you hui, a fair whr the students will set booths and sell food/pets. Mum asked me to go find her cheese tarts... cos is my neighbor's sister's child booth. Aaron's sister - Victoria will be selling sushi.

Indeed, a good Friday ya?

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

AI LIN AR... where are you ar?

I miss you so~

YuuEne said...

u miss me meh. cant feel it