Friday, March 14, 2008

Not So Highlight of the Week

Seems that The Gardens has a restaurant with Penang food theme. Gurney Drive Restaurant I think. Oh~ whenever I flipped thru the classified pages, I think of getting a part time job. Unfortunately, I'm absolutely sure nobody will agree to it, and this sem's schedule is more or less hectic, classes everyday.

Penang, here we come... finally! After all the talking and some swearing, we're leaving first thing on Saturday morning. Aaron's gonna have a sleepover in Jin's room, meaning I have to move out of Jin's room and back into my very guk room. The aircon is still making sounds, so as the fan. Oh sigh. Dah lah everyday have to wake up early to go attend morning classes, and now holiday oso need to wake up so early, can someone sprinkle some cold water onto my face? kekekeke... I didn't say SPILL!

I've got a new watch, looked kinda sporty. Luckily it wasn't very big for me. Just ngam ngam~ but me bad luck, yday got the watch, today one of the button dropped out in college... damn! Luckily able to send the watch back to fix the little button x( Today in class baru I realised my watch got light one.. wahahha... =__="

Just now I checked Multiply, got some L'arc fans uploaded the SMILE album.. wuwu... more shuei is get to see but cannot get to download, how miserable life is! Hopefully there are some kind music stores like Tower Records import more of L'arc's CDs. Or even Gazette.. wuwu.. Pierrot oso I dun mind (they disband d and formed another new band).

Next week gotta rush 2 assignments. By right now I shud be doing my ACC202 Financial Reporting assignment by observing the various websites of financial reporting =_= I didn't know Mr Lye could joke... although not very funny. But he tries his best. Finally got the damn Law textbook. I think one of the worst textbook ever bought was for the ACC201. Damn celaka u know?! Regretted getting that book. Cost us RM90, end up wat quality of book is that? Almost the same as going to Wisma E&C or WN to photocopy. Nothing more than, white paper background, black words. No difference than a photocopy book. Even the cover looked ugly. Sigh. Had the feeling of money being cheated.

Ok la, time to go to bed again. Another morning class tmr. And this time, a replacement class for next Thursday. Jya~ sleep tight ppl~

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

oh.. since ur talking bout gardens...
that day i read the papers, the homi curry puff that u wanted to eat in SS2, which we wanted to bring u but didn't end up doing so, is also in the gardens... heheh dunno where though..

Anonymous said...

yes ah~ XD curry puff~ can buy for the family to try oso.. i know the gardens got one stall sell onli curry puffs. dunno is tht one or not. gardens looks so less merrier