Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Famous Mr Chan

Oh my goodness... wouldn't believe wat I've just seen =______=

While I was curious about my gaming fren's blog, out of boredom and curiosity, I registered myself in Lowyat.NET and they were selling LYN t-shirts which I thought was quite cool.. so browse thru.. see got JROCK KINGDOM website (this year the Jrock event is held in RUUMS.. Aaron invited me to go.. last year was in Sri Kembangan).. so fingers itchy clicked into it.. then I went to check out their forum.. seems like the JRock community wanted to arrange transportation for this year's Bon Odori, and they were conducting a survey of coz.

I think it was the moderator or whoever la.. oh.. it's the site admin.. anyway.. he gave a link for Bon Odori 2007 blog link. Since I did not attend last year's, I just click lo... then.... =__= there were plenty of photos.. so I just scroll down.. and in one of the pics... CHAN JOE EE appeared =.= he so famous?

U guys can go bat if u wanna bat... walalala~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.