Saturday, April 19, 2008

Strawberry Jam

Cooking strawberry jam was kinda easy. Never knew it was that easy though. Only let Khai Shein and Sin Ying smell, and gave a small portion to Soo Wen because she loved strawberries. But I think the jam is too sweet. Sigh...

I think I better start putting some effort by uploading those photos that I've promised to upload but never did... :(

Went to some boutique shops in Jln Telawi 2, Bangsar. Some I couldn't recall the names of the shop. Only remembered Cat's Whiskers, Mooie, Tea and Sympathy... Oh, that's all I could recall... Anyways, while I was google-searching for T&S website, I happen to find this fella, known as Sze, (who is T&S' boss' fren), the world is small or big? It seems that some of the accessories there are from her.

Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd? Sze knows one of the actors in the movie. And I got his blog too. His name is Daniel Tan. I think he was one of the followers for Fann Wong in the movie.

Kla... time to go to bed. So tired. Wat a week I say!

3 comments:

Robbstar said...

oh U went to the blog.. so u saw the entry with cuppacakes?? want to go? hehe... they got special event on may 4... lol.. my facebook got write.. LOL.. not that day also can.. go look see look see..

YuuEne said...

oh oh... i guess it's ok~

Robbstar said...

aiyah cannot go lar.. need to rush rush... assignment...