Sunday, April 6, 2008

If Dogs Could Talk...

Yesterday, me, mum and Kok Jin were chatting in the kitchen. Suddenly we were discussing if dogs could talk what would they say.

Mum says:"If Belle Belle can talk, she will scold me coz I gave her too much liver and made her hair come out." then she starts imitating and talk as if she's Belle.

I say:"If Bowie can talk, he will scold u (refering to mum) that u always scold him, dun feed him on time." then starts imitating.. "Where's my food u.. B..... *silence*"

Kok Jin:"Oh.. u wanted to say tht B**** word izzit" XD << his expression

Continue to imitate wat the dogs would probably say. LoL~


Today I learn to play Oasis' Don't Look Back In Anger. But I havent got the book yet, cant practise. But the book got Wonderwall oso XD yeah yeah~

No comments: