Saturday, April 5, 2008

wu lang ai ke Cineleisure kua hee boh?

Seems that Cathay Cineleisure has offer for movie tickets, buy 3 free 1. Offer til 30th April. Normal price and not valid on Wed, eve and on public holidays.

Maybe can accompany Wen Wen go watch the movie she asked me that day. Mr Average izzit? Forgotten the title.

OH. I'm addicted to playing Jojo's Fashion Show. Kept downloading the game from different sources just to complete the game. This is the first time ever to chase the game til 4 something in the morning baru gan yuan go to bed. Today downloaded from another 2 more sources. Muahahah~ I think I'm close to completing the game d. Mum kept looking at me playing. Ask me izzit fun. I ask her she wanna play izzit. She say maybe.. Wuahahahahha. I think her fav is still Pacman or CDman.

No comments: