Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things that go wild on 28th April 2008

Had a great celebration with Vivin for her bday. And yes, Manpreet joined us for the once in a year birthday lunch with us. Baked cupcakes for Vivin. I dunno how is Vivin gonna finish so many of the cupcakes XD Oh well, happy eating Vivin! We almost smoked Pizza Hut to death with its customers inside. Wahaha~ I think many ppl envied la. I could be wrong, and vain~ XD

On the way back to main block, we bid Soo Wen and Vivin farewell since they're taking the bus home. So us girls, consisting of ZiXian, Manpreet, Khai Shein, Sin Ying and me were walking when suddenly right in front of KFC open area, I looked down onto the ground and shouted MONEY!!! Everyone was stunned and kept looking at the money, discussing what we shud do with it. I think there got around RM40+ if I'm not mistaken la. So, we decided to donate the money to the KFC watever foundation that they have. The poor guy who dropped the money, oh well, indirectly he or she did a good deed. LOL~

And yes, I've got an announcement to make. I'm back to being single. Don't worry. I'm feeling fine. Probably just some mixed feelings inside. We're still good frens. Reason? Mm... mm.

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

oh.... single already can find better people.. ehehe... hehe... *dunno what to say*

Anonymous said...

lol. maybe. hopefully la. maybe next one can find rich husband. just kidding! i'm not like PK.