Sunday, May 25, 2008

25th May 2008

Wuwu.... Don't know whether to be happy or not. It's already approaching June. Some of us are going our own ways. Year 3 might be a quiet year in HELP. Thus, we've already joined the Accounting and Finance Club and Biz Council. Oh, I'm considering whether or not to join the Dodgeball club.... Looks so interesting. And after all, we're lacking exercise and some movement activities. So, the problem is.... how to contact the club and where is the crocodile farm in Subang Jaya? @.@ I worry I'll get lost... boo hoo...

Hopefully this sem I'll be able to pass my Fin203. If I failed, nevermind lo. Since that subject is just an elective. :( Probably be more active in events to cover up for the darn CGPA. Today I registered for MC100, suddenly thought of it, instead of missing 1 class, I might be missing 3 classes instead! @.@ Goodness gracious, I feel very bad for skipping classes. Luckily Soo Wen felt the same way as me XD Muahahaha~ So, should I drop the subject? But it's a short sem oh... Can finish faster. Hmm.... Hm..... Then maybe that time can take with KS and PK if they haven't taken yet. Coz the 3 of us haven't take MC and LLS.

Today me and my family excluding dad went to 1U and had lunch in Just Thai. First time dining there, the food was quite nice. Mum ordered her tom yam mee hoon, I warned her that in the menu it stated "explosive'. Mum said:" If Kok Leong can eat (coz he ate before), I think I also can eat." K lo.... When she eat half the bowl, she said it was very spicy~ Ignore me lo =.= I ordered crab meat fried rice, quite aromatic. Even got fried chicken which I haven't eaten for quite some time now. Jin and Leong ordered rice with meat with sunny side up.

Then since mum ordered her Fruit Punch, she told us of how she used to patronise those disco places and she onli ordered fruit punch and orange juice =.= That time, one small little glass of orange juice cost RM4. And applied for One Card, next time come 1U can go privilege parking d, muahahha~

Yesterday first time learned how to change guitar string. I think we changed in time before it break when we play. John taught us how to change. So he loosen the strings first. The first string he loosen the putus d. Then Jin ask how come loosen can break? John says dunno coz this is the first time he encountered a string break while loosening. Just like tht onli oso took 1 hour inclusive of tuning. =_= Kok Jin saw the wrong direction and fixed the string wrongly. So Dominic asked him to take out and change again. Walalala~ And finally, learned to play Wonderwall by Oasis~ XD The new chords made my pinkie almost bruised. I still feel the slight pain and can see a little pinkish on the tip of the finger.

Maybe some time later I'll be taking up violin lessons as well. This is yet to be confirmed. But if Jin learns the drum I also wanna learn XD Sounds so greedy. Hmm.... Alamak. Now PK ask me whether wanna take LLS or not.... =.= messy~ Why Business Dept so jin gak~ Now got Business Psychology. Tsk~ Is MGC100 = MC100? =.= Cacat!!!!

No comments: