Tuesday, May 27, 2008

26th May 2008

I've... finally decided not to take any of the LLS and MC. I just dun like to miss any classes. Even if I had excuse like I had to sit for my final exam on that day or got clash with another class. Hmm... I think better use the sem break for other stuff.

KS said that her dog has just given birth last week! Hooray~ She said now she has xin li zuo yong so whenever she touch the accounting textbook then she gets tension headache. PK also dun have any mood to study also. But she has to hang on because of the certificate. 3 of us had the thoughts of changing major, but dunno wat to change to. They can't really do marketing because their English level is not very good, this is their statement, I'm not saying that their English is poor. Even my English is not that good. But this world is very funny, my neighbor has this English tutor who speaks broken English, and then again, he/she still comes for the lesson =.= tebal muka...

But I was thinking, since I dislike calculation, so... most probably opt for skill courses, eg. baking~ walalala~ And I have mentioned this so many times that I guess all of you got bored listening to it. Oh well... today I predicted that it is most likely that my ACC201 and LAW201 to get AE and Fail. ACC202 is not that bad. FIN203... wuwu.... hopefully able to pass can d la.. After all whether or not I score high/low marks, I'm gonna get a D anyway.

Poor Jung not able to go to Australia d. So we can go to Petaling Street for breakfast without any rush~ walala~ Seems that not many knew about me being single. LOL, including Jung and Sook Mun. Anyways. Whether or not if you think that I'm cold-blooded, it's totally up to the eyes of others. Decisions already made, how long do you want to keep yourself sad? Can't regret also. I've been clinging onto this motto, No Regrets, which is also a song by Robbie Williams.


No regrets, They don't work
No regrets now, They only hurt

Maybe I'm stubborn, acting immature/childish, or just being ignorant. But I'm happy because I feel that I dun get bind to do anything I wish to do which might affect the other person's feeling. I do not really mix personal relationship and work. So, it might sound a little bit hush... ok.. maybe very hush...... Good for me and too bad for you. The life of being single would probably last another 5 years? So let's not let it go to waste. So I'm pretty much enjoying my single life, ok? I sound so cold blooded and cruel. Ya, I admit.

I am whatever you say I am,
If I'm not then why would you say I am?


I'm still eying on the assistant job in Kumon~ walalala~

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

Pai seh these days really can't have a good chat with you. Only blog that makes us stay intact gagaga. Good luck in final, I choose to ignore your prediction again :D

Hey ladies apa major mau tukar? Damn it whoever gives you such notion of only restricted for good English student for marketing major? My coursemates have such awesome writing command k. After all, it's about how you express the ideas and analysis nia, English is just tool to make your ideas in words. But my advice is don't take marketing la, whoever says marketing easy geh, I should fart at their faces! The only easy thing to me is, not much of calculation. Why don't change to Management or HR? But it's not going to be the same anymore starting from next semester. Damn, year 3 already. I'm gonna miss studying life!

Why Jung not able to go Australia?

OK I would say that no one has the right to judge your past relationship. As no one would truly understand what you have been gone through and how you have been felt and none of us has the right to tag a comment on how the way you should handle your past relationship. And last but not least, if someone does the non-evaluative judgement, he/she should not ever blend your personality and character in your attitude/principle that holds in a relationship, this is plain not fair and considered unreasonable. If whoever claims that you're an asshole, he/she would be the real asshole who shows one's stupidity in bothering other's businesses. It is just good for leaving it to you and him for a better self-reflection. If being in a relationship doesn't cheer your life up, why should stay?

Now I can see that you're happier than before, prove me right? :)

YuuEne said...

ya meh? I think i look the same onli. dun change much. perhaps i feel more freedom to hang out lo.