Friday, May 30, 2008

29th May 2008

Wuwu... I think after Chinese New Year (because our luck will change after CNY if it's according to the Chinese culture), many things have crossed upon my plans! Grr... for example, yesterday. I told Shanna that I probably could reach her place before 1pm. Then Kok Jin had a movie appointment with his gang of frens. He asked me whether I could drop him off at Jusco, so early =.= See him so kesian have to walk under the big hot sun all the way to Mutiara bus stop, poor little thing. So I told him ok la, if not later he oso get kidnap how?! When I just got up mum also asked me to mop the floor first.

Then I feel the car moving so slow, so I decided to check the tire pressure. Damn the Petronas there. The lousy "Angin dan Air" machine suddenly kong out =.= I'd already done 2 tyres, just wanting to quickly get this over with and head for Kepong. Then in the end had to go to the other end and pump air. Tsk.... Then Jin helped me to check all 4 tyres. Seems like every tire oso not enough air despite the first pump... Cacat..... =_=

So rushed to Kepong d, then... I dunno how to go to 1U from Kepong because I wasn't sure of the road. I dun wanna get lost and my petrol was running low, about 2 bars left. So had to travel all the way back to Jln Ipoh flyover. The bloody cars were so slow I also started to get impatient coz rushing ma. But still I dun simply cut lines like some crazy drivers la. Speaking of crazy drivers, I shall elaborate further later on.

Reached Shanna there before 2pm. Helped her move some of her stuff for the Sentul house. Then we makan pan mee. Her usual stall closed d, how odd coz I never thought they would close for resting or wat. So went to Carrefour there eat instead. So, we sat at the shop from about 3pm til almost 6pm. Then after that went to foodcourt and Shanna still craved for more pan mee, all because she couldn't eat her fav stall. So turned out tht, the first one we ate the soup was sweet, the food court one was salty XD

This one is even more vomit blood.... Some of you know that I have this Langkawi trip after finals. But hor, now I wont be able to go. Mum suddenly told me, my cousin sis in law say grandma's bday dinner is on 22nd. =_= My trip is on the 22nd til 24th June. So.... grandma's dinner wins. Went to 1U with mum and Kok Leong. On the way back from the old wing to the new wing, there was this girl from CinemaOnline approached me and asked me if I would wan to play a very easy game. I thought for a while and I said ok. I asked her if it requires and jumping or dancing, she said no. Good! So I versus Eong and I won~~~ So i had 2 posters from The Simpsons movie and a Prom Night horror movie pass "buy 1 free 1" sort of as the winner's prize. But both of us were entitled for the spin the wheel at the movie carnival downstairs. So I got myself a preview cert for 2 for the movie "Doomsday". Had no idea wat's it about. Eong on the other hand got a free small popcorn voucher.

The GSC mini concession stand's Indian staff quite funny. He saw got customer damn happy. Then when my brother presented him the voucher, he got disappointed and say, "Aiyor, I thought u coming to buy, but u come with the voucher." So I handed mum the popcorn. She ate like nobody's business. In the car she was still eating, until she realised that she had forgotten to pass us back the popcorn. So she ate more than half of the popcorn..... Kesian, Kok Jin onli managed to eat the 1/10 of the popcorn =_=




No comments: