Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates of Bowie @ Bobo

Hello everyone~ Bobo here~ Hopefully I have not leave you girls a very bad impression as I was being too excited since I do not often have visitors coming to the house. Please forgive my rudeness. Just to tell you a little bit about me. Just recently, I became a model for gold chains.


Really!! I have snapshots of me. Wanna see wanna see? Awh... How sad, you all dont look so enthusiastic.... :( :( Anyway, I would still like to share with you how I am getting on lately.


I camera shy.. Need to warm up... Be patience. Good things come if you wait.


Here I am! Look at the bling bling.. Oh my photographer did not turn on the flash, I look so dull "WEI, MS PHOTOGRAPHER, FLASH LEH!"


I have a fan snapping my photo~ Feel so paiseh.. *shy*












































Can you feel my "manliness"? I'm already 5 months old, hitting puberty stage. Soon, I will become a real man.

No comments: