Thursday, May 1, 2008

Breakfast @ Tmn Kok Lian

Our ACC201 class finished quite early, I was late for class, reached about 8.20am as I left home at 8am which I regretted doing so because I was trying to finish the maggi mee on the table prepared by mum. Then, Sin Ying asked me to park at Wisma HELP since the lecture class wont be very long. So I decided to park by the roadside, hoping DBKL won't saman me so early morning. So after class, 8 of us, consisting of KS, Sin Ying, Kai Lie, Big Hong Sheng, Soak Peng, Jing Yan, Seow Boon and me. Went to Batu 5 to eat prawn mee but the stall was closed. So went to those cafe to eat, like the kopitiam, not the HK style mind u.


Forced to sit in front, I think he oso a bit paiseh.... KS asked him to guard her bag.. the girls went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *except for me*

Drive without seatbelt on! Pls do not copy as this is done by a trained professional. TQ!





"Wat to eat?"
"I dunno... just anything la, I'm oredi turning into a zombie"
"I dun feel it"
"Tht's bcos u dun look like a zombie. How bout I eat u instead?"
"Huh?" *look innocent*







Sin Ying's cat face appear







Both eat unhappily. Food sucked big time I heard. I onli drank Milo.. LOL





Come.. snap snap



















I guess I was too free... actually I snapped everyone... without me inside. I onli appeared in 3 photos.

No comments: