Thursday, May 1, 2008

Batting Cages @ 1U 30-04-08

After makan, dropped Kai Lie, Hong Sheng and Jing Yan at KPD. Jing Yan joined us later for karaoke @ Neway. KS had to go home. But after the sing k session, I joined Shanna and her frens, Joe and Joe's fren, John. There was this fashion show going on. Me and Shanna spotted a very gay fashion for men. And a scary looking presenter (bcoz of his make up la).













Sorry about the photos, dah blur ni. Shanna tried her best. Joe joked and asked Shanna to go down and snap with the baldy.

Ok, the main point is.... the batting cages!

WELCOME
This is not an easy game I tell u! Us 4 were really trying hard to hit. But of course, since John and Joe played before, me and Shanna were total noobs. We hardly hit any balls but Shanna was able to play better than me. Joe said I had perfect swings, but I couldn't hit a single darn ball =___=

I recorded Joe playing. But the cacat thing is that the minute I turned off the camera, Joe was able to hit the ball. So in the video U'll onli get to see Joe not able to hit any balls.




Some snapshots of us.





















Besides baseball, there's also softball at the otherside of the nets.




The futsal field is just at the opposite.






Joe said the batting cages is open to public only on Wednesday coz the rest of the days are opened to members. Rm3 for a token, 15 balls each token. A ball comes out every 8 seconds.

No comments: