Friday, May 9, 2008

Nite Market @ Mont Kiara Sunrise

I shouldn't be blogging now as it's way past my bedtime. Anyway, 3M is currently offering internships to business/admin studies. Accountancy/Finance students are also eligible. Click here for the page (from Jobstreet). Mid Valley is having this My Career & Education Fair 2008 today 10am (now is 1.41am), I feel like going but I think it's gonna be pack and parking is a problem. Mum received newsletter from Isetan and it stated that The Gardens parking will no longer be connected to Mid Valley's anymore. People like her would surely get lost in the parking lot cos she not onli lou fah but also make "judgement" super fast =__="

Let me tell u a story that just happened about, let's say, about 7~8 hours ago? Mum wanted to go all the way to Mont Kiara to buy 3 boxes of strawberries =_____= she said the strawberry sold in The Curve flee market is more pricey compared to in Mont Kiara. She also said that the strawberry sellers are the same in both places. Great memory she had there! I dun even remember their faces, except knowing that it's an middle-aged couple. Since it's my first time there, I was quite surprised to actually see how super kiasu those working ppl are, or maybe they were super hungry after a day's work. Especially if you're working in considered high class areas like Hartamas and Mont Kiara. The new palace will be building in Sri Hartamas, just across the Plaza Damas, so do be prepared for increasing in real estates there.

Those terrible OLs! They just bump and knock into you and miserably fit themselves into the line of customers. This lady with her pram and her baby inside, also stood behind me and my mum, standing so close as if the crowd is not crowded enough. Lagi her pram blocking ppl. I waited for my mum and I felt like a total idiot standing there *swt*. I dun care u angmoh or local, all are equal humans. I managed to spot some Japanese there *tee hee*. The sate stall there was smoking the whole place up! Poor stalls with clothes hanging there. Probably all their clothes oredi kena contiminated with sate smell all over!

So me and my mum were surrounding this medium sized nite market for about 4~5 rounds. Cos wanted to see wat other stalls offer and coudn't decide whether to buy or not. I tell u, we're probably the only two there holding bundles of plastic bags macam starving people. Sorry la, I wasn't really that hungry. I spotted a man selling foot-long hotdogs which he would cook on the spot! So smart la that guy. And there's a variety of hotdogs to choose from. Which I din really look. Paiseh... later he tot i'm some chao ginna wanna beg for a lil chump of hotdog =_= Or maybe I just dress up as poor people. Cos ppl like to stare at me when I go out, especially to some... places.. with class...... No la, probably I'm too leh feh for their eyes. But I wasn't!

Skip to the parking lot. Before we got down from the car, I oredi told mum tat she parked my car senget, ask her to park straight a bit. She say NVM la, later go out "convenient". Came back into the car wanna reverse out, then she say hard to reverse out, even tell me the Indian guy who paid his ticket before us was having a hard time coming out from his own parking lot. Then I sindir her back, "park like this easier to go out WOR... see now so many ppl waiting behind u to reverse out".

There were around 4 cars waiting =__= maybe I shud have been the one to drive instead. I cringe whenever she uses my car. Petrol sure used up very fast at the way she's driving. The highlight of the day, she drive past the ticketing machine where u're supposed to insert the ticket in before exiting. Drove straight to the automatic gate boom there. Before she stopped, I asked whether she had overshot the ticket machine. She laughed and say dunno =.=" The friendly guard helped her to take the ticket and wanted to put the ticket in. Unfortunately, the machine seems to have some sort of censor. It must sense a car there to enable the ticket to be inserted. So she had to reverse back the car. I saw a car behind us reversing, giving us way. Kinda embarrasing. And also funny at the same time.

But in the car park when mum was trying to reverse, those angmohs couldn't be more patient and instead had to rush their way to proceed to wherever they're heading. So gan jeung do wat? It's not like the cars behind u are rushing u wat, din even hear a single honk in the car park.

Long entry this time. Oops! 2.10am oredi. Argh.. probably gonna be late for class again :( Dunno PK passed her Undang test d or not. Hmm.... Nitez!

No comments: