Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today - ah~ No class on Wednesdays anymore. How relaxing it is. Mondays - free from 8am class, super song! Now I only have Thursdays 8am class. I guess that's ok. Less of the rush rush and more of the sleep sleep.

Supposed to visit the batting cages again, I asked Shanna whether she knew how to play pool or not. She said a bit. Then asked 1U got pool to play meh? Got I told her. So instead of heading straight to the batting cages, we ended up playing pool for about 3 rounds?And it was raining outside. We wanted to go up to the Upper Roof put the darn lift we entered couldn't go up. Then Shanna fat lan za in the lift and a guy was looking at her pressing the lift button to the UR gazillion times. Then he finally opened his mouth, "You wanna go up to the batting cages? U have to take a lift from Parkson." *speechless both of us* Batting cages are closed during rainy days.

Reached Shanna's place at 3pm, she wanna go mamak eat tom yam =_= told me she hadn't eat tom yam for a week... k.... after makan reach 1U oso oredi almost 4pm.. time passes so fast. Bought a box of Big Apple doughnuts for my family, Shanna wanted her usual Oreo doughnut. Then I finally got myself a pair of shoes! Good good... like tht my RM100 gone d~~ wuwu.... There goes my petrol money.... And my reloading money.... :(

Need to save money again. WUWUWUWU T___________________T
Still not sure if I wanna join the girls for sing k session at Sunway. The journey there always seem so far to me. Must make myself S-T-U-D-Y... zzz If only rabbits could understand wat I was saying, I would sure take them for walks everyday. oh Handsome~

3 comments:

Robbstar said...

rabbits need walks one meh?

hahahha kena... poor lift.. kena cucuk by shanna so many times....

sing k cancelled already...

YuuEne said...

icic. too little ppl go sing?

Robbstar said...

"main character" got repalcement class... ahahha next week lar maybe... maybe can watch movie.. iron man or speed racer?