Thursday, June 5, 2008

5th June 2008

Today, went to Wisma Jobstreet to make payment for the Memory Management Program (MMP) which will be held on 14th June. Hopefully it really have some effect on me. It costs RM150 and today was the last day for me to pay, or else the person in charge will release my seats to others. Because the response is so overwhelming that the registration closed early. By right if I dun pay by 3rd of June then the payment would be RM18 =_= so expensive.... Kok Jin din wanted to go. So I have to go alone. I worry... later when I go... All working adults =___= Poor me...

So after that, went to Low Yat Plaza and accompany Kok Jin buy his Samsung LCD Wide Screen Monitor. So we went for lunch before going on the treasure hunt. We tried this Japanese Ramen shop at the lower ground floor, next to Old Town White Coffee shop. Can say that the food there is pricey =_= One bowl of ramen costs RM16, crazy one ah?! So... I ordered fried rice lunch set which consists of 3 slices of watermelon, one green tea, one small plate of chicken katsu and my fried rice, RM10. I think mine is more worth it compared to Kok Jin whose Sapporo Spicy Ramen set which have the noodle and one small plate of chicken katsu with green tea, RM18 =_=

Then.... we start hunting floor by floor, in search of his perfect monitor size *lol*. There was one shop which sold the 19 inch Samsung monitor for RM630, 22 inch for RM980. Then we went to the Samsung shop itself. The 19 inch was sold for RM625, RM5 cheaper. Then when up to the highest floor, a some sort of IT supermarket. The Samsung NW 17 inch costs RM528, 19 inch for RM618. Luckily we did not settle on the first shop. So Jin bought the 17 inch one instead. So I seized the chance to get myself a new mouse RM30! Super cute XD And then I got a webcam RM35. Then we also got a Samsung white/greyish keyboard for RM15. So altogether spent in Thunder Match was RM608. Wanted to buy the Sony Memory Pro Stick RM250, but we decided to come shop again next time. I saw a lot of laptop bag @.@ Got some nice nice one... But I think the price is not that nice. LOL. Before that I bought a laptop cooler for RM59, the portable one. Maybe I should have scout around for a better bargain but wanted to get this over quickly because I dun wanna get myself packed like a sardine in the monorail. So by almost 5pm we're out of Sg Wang and heading back to Titiwangsa then to Sentul by STAR.

Maybe should go to Low Yat more often with Jin. LOL~ But.. still havent manage to study :( Anyway, Sin Ying called me up in the morning and asked for my student ID. She helped me to check for my assessment marks. Out of 40 I got 31 (wow! for the 1st time.... I got high marks!), Sin Ying got 32 marks, KS also got 30 marks, only PK got about 27 marks? Because her assignment got only 10 marks. Surprisingly, all of our mid term passed. So that's a little start... But open book wont be easy either :(

Aiya, got Long Khong 2~ I wanna watch oh... kekeke.... 18th June onwards I shall be working with PK again... Oh money, I miss you! I wanna save the money to buy an electronic dictionary which costs nearly RM2k. Big Big Sigh... It's even more expensive than a PS3! Can even buy 2 PSPs, 3 Ps2s.... Nintendo DS also can buy d... Not to mention, a few brand new handphones! For the sake of my vocabularies. What to do?

4 comments:

Robbstar said...

wah fot 31 out of 40.. clap clap.. now can aim for B+ or B... ehehhe... or maybe A- Gasp!

YuuEne said...

B is impossible for me... =_= the last time my law got a D... so I better not be too happy. In case I answered poorly in finals. sigh.... Chitra very particular about the statutes. Sometimes the textbook din give tht many statutes, how to write?

Robbstar said...

use your imagination... erm.. not a big law fan.. can't really help u there....
go library search and be a very hardworking student

YuuEne said...

if i'm super hardworking, i dun think i will be hanging out with ppl d. lock myself in the room with plenty of books. dun wan la. and too late to go to the library. Law201 is on monday afternoon. Morning i got Fin203.