Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bad Day for Management Accounting 2

I only managed to do 2 topics of MA2 tutorial questions. All these mind boggling questions are killing me. Maybe my brain's half dead and I was half awake/half asleep. Darn there was this question in topic 8 which I do not know how the answer can even derive a Fixed Cost = $4 =__= Coz the big lum sum of FC was $240,000. And I dunno where the contribution margin came from =_= Tsk...... Sigh...... Oh well, damn lucky this topic 8 most probably coming out in MCQ and theory/short essay for finals.

Then, I helped Seow Boon make appointment for MA2. So, it was supposed to be today at 1pm. Then I joined KS and Sin Ying for lunch the minute I got there. At around 1.24pm I got a call from Wisma HELP level 4, Michelle Phang told me nobody came to find her. I thought that Kai Lie had already went to find her =.= I sms-ed Seow Boon. She told me she wasn't feeling well. Wah... like that also need to inform me de ma. If I knew she's not going then I would tell Kai Lie quickly go find Michelle. Then I also sms-ed Kai Lie, she told me she thought Seow Boon went to find Michelle Phang already =__= I think it pissed the lecturer off also. Waited nearly 30 mins for nothing. Sigh. Maybe like that she got bad impression towards my name d.

5 comments:

Robbstar said...

aiyoh... poor pad saw.... poor michelle phang...
so sad... so next time if someone else wants to make appointmnet don't do it for them.. who cares if they em song u...

so silly.. not feeling well then didn't tell anyone some more....
yum gong poor pad saw..

YuuEne said...

the KS also kena from Yung Hui. YHui ask KS to lend her the shenba's notes, then she got from her fren d also dun wanna tell KS. Ks kept waiting for her to come collect from her.

Robbstar said...

aiyoh... poor poor ks... looks like u'll too hao xin.. LOL then ks didn't scold YH?

YuuEne said...

i dun think KS will scold anyone. She also very kind XD

Xuyene said...

KS is coward that bastard, next time I go back must lecture her a bit.