Saturday, June 7, 2008

7th June 2008

Today I'm quite impressed with myself. I finally had the determination to tidy up part of my room and make way for the textbooks! And I also cleared my bed and changed to new bedsheet~ Yippie~ I think I haven't been sleeping in my room for about 2 months now. But I dun think it saved much of electricity because the computers are running everyday and sometimes for long hours with multiple desktops running.

KS just now called me and asked me about Acc201's tutorial questions. If I was more hardworking enough, by today, I could have almost finished revising MA2. But sigh... So, most likely tonight I will be working my arse off MA2. And some Fin203.

Despite clearing and throwing plenty of stuff, my study table is still messy =_= And I have plenty of recycle papers now. There are stacks and stacks of them in my cupboard.. Shit... I just discovered NHK Japan radio has Japanese lessons XD Maybe when I'm bored I can go have a look there. Walalala~

While tidying the stacks of papers and notes from previous semesters, I found my foundation Psychology EQ presentation notes and my pamphlet! I even found my Statistics mid-term or quiz paper =_= 9 marks out of 30.... Thus, it was truely amazing that I survived the finals and the subject itself!

I still need to get rid many many things! Argh... but it seems like many things can be recycled... Crushing and throwing away papers like that, I feel so bad. Should sell to the newspaper guy? Or put in the recycle bin? Now I just realised, I wont have enough space for my new comics soon. Probably enough for another less than 20 books! Nooooooo.......................................... And my brother's friend haven't return me my Sailor Moon comics! like that.... I think I can only accommodate another 10 books the most! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................... If only my bedroom was bigger.... Just enough for another shelf....

I watched the news at around 7 something. The price of petrol caused a lot of problem in other countries too. And taxis are taking advantage of this to charge the passengers extra. Since they are using NGV so, there's no change of price in their fuel ma.. Now I wonder how much do I need to put for full tank.... Instead of my usual RM50, maybe now I would have to fill RM60? Wah.... so much.... :( Already I'm broke... And the next thing you know, Rice Bowl have their price raised again! Even food also so expensive. I can imagine next time 1 plate of chicken rice also need RM20. 1 bun also cost RM10 =_= Sob... Then we would have to give our children RM1000 as pocket money when they are in college. Dammit!

7 comments:

Xuyene said...

Malaysia's living cost will be like Hong Kong gradually la, no worries, 20bucks per plate of chicken rice is nothing in HK. Too bad our salary remains, that's the huge difference between HK and KL. Don't bong chan rice bowl d la, not worth it. Not like their chicken rice very delicious. Dammit! Next time I won't give birth a child if my husband couldn't afford for my shopping fund :D what's more afford a child.

Anonymous said...

=_= ur Lucas already rich. He sure can think of a way to vomit out the money for ur shopping spree.

Anonymous said...

oh. And the food in Sri Emas eat til i also sien. thank god it's final oredi. Can have a break from those! maybe when we come back again then already got one or two stores changed again. LOL

Xuyene said...

I also hope he is rich WAHAHAHAHHA unfortunately we're just starving couple hyuk hyuk. Damn I miss Malaysian food lo. Whatever I also take and makan ar. Starving now, 15 degree celsius.

YuuEne said...

You when coming back ah? Got bring something back de hor~ XD

Xuyene said...

I remember your mom's chocolate and your wabbit chocolate la. You want food or souvenir? But I've found something nice in Gold Coast, will go for another round before I go back Malaysia. Eh eh write me letter, I missed your letters XD

Damn I sure come back but dunno when, dunno got time to go out boh, you know my dad, misses me like dunno what, how can let me go out le since only come back for 2 weeks.

YuuEne said...

can he dun like tht =_= takkan he working will ask u to follow him to work. you stay at home he see ur hair meh when he goes to work. he got send u off oh on the day of ur departure, i din ma! so he had an extra day to see u lo! and also when u come back also he gets to see dunno how many days extra than us =_=

write letter? u wan chinese or english?