Monday, June 9, 2008

9th June 2008

Today was one of the bad days of exam, I wouldn't exactly say it's worse. But, with only less than 2 hours of sleep and two papers to sit for in one day, from morning 8am *ohaiyo!* til 3.40pm. Set my alarm to 6am, then I left home early today. Super early! Earlier than my usual 8am classes (because 8am classes I only leave at 7.50am~8.00am, damn terrible!). Since today was one of the important days, so... no choice but to reach college super early! HELP has a new bus again! And a new driver I think :s Sat in the bus and waited from 7.10am for the bus to leave somewhat 10 mins later. Sigh. I did not manage to finish studying for all the topics, but damn lucky I remembered to bring my tutorial answers out and have a look while waiting in the bus.

That question came out, but I can only agak-agak write la. In the end, just within an hour, I've complete 2 and half questions =.= I din really finish la, I skipped those that I dunno. So within 2 hours I'm completely done. Nobody leave the exam hall, I feel so shy... Then there was this guy who raised his hands, I thought he wanna leave the exam hall also. Ceh, in the end I dunno what he was talking with the invigilator. So I left the hall because I was freezing and at the same time I had to go pee... So went to the library and saw Khai Shein studying... so rajin...

I felt sick. Probably too nervous for the law test. I think I had hunger pain and I felt like vomiting while Sin Ying and big Hong Sheng and Kai Lie were discussing the tutorial answers. During exam, darn speechless. My pinkie almost break =.= Fingers so painful and stiff. PK damn geng, she wrote 13 pages =.= 2 questions she used up 10 pages.... I tried to maintain 4 pages because I know I wont have the time to write that fast. And there are a lot of points not written in the answer. Sigh... If I even can a C, I would be laughing my ass off.

Now still feel the headache. Sighhhhh.... Next paper... MA2.... Shitty paper.... The paper with the least confidence.....

Chatting over at MSN, my friend told me that his admirer suddenly kissed him in the cinema, he got a shocked! This girl is his collegemate, and she has viewed my Friendster profile before. I know she gets jealous easily! She's even jealous of her own coursemate because it was her coursemate's bday. So my fren and the bday girl took a photo together. She went berserk and screwed him up after that. Wah.... she's not even his gf already so scary =.= And she was sooooo obsessed with him that she even sent him mms containing photos of her which reveal her cleavage? So desperate.. and... she has a lot of very handsome lala "god-brothers". She may be feeling unsecure.

Oh, and Pizza Hut came out with new sensasi delight pizza. I wanna try.... :s

2 comments:

Xuyene said...

Good luck and all the best weh!
13 PAGES sial budak itu pandai dia tulis -___- me 10 pages also want to die of exhaustion lo.

Anonymous said...

indeed my hands were dead tired =.= she is not ur ordinary human