Thursday, July 10, 2008

Long Entry Ahead!

It's July. And another 2 or 3 weeks, classes will commence once again. My working life will end again. It's time to attend boring lectures and face the dull nor interesting textbooks. Bon Odori is this Saturday, unfortunately I'm not going this year. Since guitar class has been scheduled this Saturday evening. Kok Jin would be going to the festival, and mostly I would be home. In the year before a bunch of silly girls went to Bon Odori together. Last year, kinda missed out because I was working. And this year, it feels weird to go with only with Kok Jin and his friends.

I shall just go thru wat happened within these few days.

Last Friday me and PK took a day off to attend the farewell activities. We had our last sing k session with Soo Wen and ZiXian. We sang from before noon til 3pm. Then we went to take sticker photos together. It is my first time with college mates. And it would be silly for me to keep playing with it too because it's expensive. The machines were so canggih that I didn't know how to edit the photos XD I'm so ulu~ Then we had to rush back to Klang to prepare the BBQ ingredients. NEVER GO TO GIANT! Their food seriously sucks. We bought about 48 pieces of chicken wings. And most of it went to waste because the meat couldn't be fully cooked despite cooking it for a very long time. And thanks to Khai Shein who said that she could eat 2 persons' share of chicken wings. Yeah right. So the lesson of the story is, do not trust what Khai Shein says about her eating 2 persons' portion of food and do not go to Giant!

You may wonder, what the heck is wrong with the food we bought from Giant? The chicken wing turned purple! You dare to eat chicken wings which are injected? Would you even dare to eat a purple colored meat? No right? But I accidentally ate one =_= I thought it was the blood but I also felt scared to eat. The packet of mini cocktails that we bought were hard and it wasn't close to having the "QQ" texture. The packet of sotong balls, dkl said that it tasted like flour instead. Thus, it's good to buy something branded to eat although it is costly. The only edible stuff was the cheese mini cocktail and the crab stick. Know what? I think I made a pretty good crab stick on sticks XD

While we were eating, an Indian boy suddenly fell off from his bicycle. He cried. Just when we wanted to open the gate, a Malay guy on a motor came to carry him up. The Indian boy just cried and went home with his bicycle. Not that I'm cold hearted or anything. But the way he cried was damn funny >_< So we stayed the night in Khai Shein's house. Sin Ying and ZiXian suddenly got hyped up during bedtime. PK so beh tahan and she asked how come she will know such crazy ppl. And djl snored very loud, he's probably drained because he had class in the morning then only he rushed to 1U for the sing k session. And he sped back to DJ to drop Soo Wen home and then rush backed to Banting here. And we finally got to have a look at Sin Ying's mum's yoga centre. We went to her house to marinate the chicken wings and all.

Because of ZiXian everyone woke up late. Her alarm woke us up and yet she went back to bed! Her alarm snoozed 2 times I think and PK thought it was her phone XD XD She can really sleep dead. A normal person would wake up immediately upon hearing the alarm. But NO! Not ZX, she can sleep thru the alarm and we had to wake her up so that she turn it off. Then PK scolded her that if she doesn't plan to wake up that early, pls don't set the alarm. So we clean up and went for Bak Kut Teh as brunch. On the way back got police road block. But they weren't doing their jobs lo. Just stood there facing the other direction instead of looking at the cars. Because KL was kinda messy with all the PKR rally and stuff.

My car got tinted again! RM1000.... with anti-break. But my car looks much more brighter now compared to the old tint, which Alex (dad's ex-salesman) cheap tint broke 4 of my heater lines behind X( So I can only use the wiper now.

I want to complain about the Monorail! It made me almost couldn't make it to KLIA yesterday! Cacat Monorail has been having technical problems since Monday! Monday's one was so severe that trains stopped in every station. So the train was full of people. And I heard from my colleague that hers in KL Sentral got a Malay lady fainted due to suffocation I guess? Cos lack of oxygen? And another colleague was stranded in the Monorail with the doors closed. What? Air con where got enough for the train which is small and packed? Today I took 2 hours to get home?! WTH?! I couldn't get in the monorail, so I waited at Raja Chulan station for an hour. And I was fed up because it was getting late. And slim chance that I would be able to get into the next train. So I decided to walk to Bukit Nanas station and wait for the darn monorail. Damn those passengers kept pushing and pushing til there's no space for the people to come out from the train. So eventually, I think I've missed about at least 5 trains. Or maybe more than that. People had to line up til the stairs somemore lo. So kua cheong lo! I got stuck in between 2 fat women.

Shell's current contest got extended. Instead of ending it at July 28th. It's gonna extend til September. But Shell will be changing the contest form to exclude the grand prize winners. The amount of cash to be won by the end of the promotion is RM17,000!!! And a petrol card worth RM3,000! And this week's grand prize the cash winnings is only RM11,000. Every week increased by RM2,000. If I strike that much of money, I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. So it leaves with the 700 consolation prizes with a petrol card worth RM300. Still help to save a bit of money lo.

Manpreet's birthday is next Saturday, my brother's finals end at next Saturday, my friend's college is have dotA competition next Saturday. So happening? But I haven't get her a present yet. I'm too busy to go out shopping. Maybe I'll try weekends. But I dunno wat to get her.

I felt bad when Soo Wen left because I wasn't able to accompany her to visit the batting cages after all the talking. And Mage cafe I only went once with her. Once is never enough! Next time nobody to teman me play ping ping pong pong. Nobody to speak English with in college. And I didn't manage to snap photo with Yung Hui, May Yoong, Jordan, Siu Fai, Winnie. Sigh, if only... The darn monorail did not have stupid technical problems which wasted precious time. Thought wanna have a last photo of the students from foundation.

Well, Wan Yian, if you're reading this, pls say hi to the gang for me ya;) And I wanted to snap photos with them.. wanted to catch Yung Hui snap photo but I saw a man (was it her dad?) taking photos for them, so.... :( When wanna find May Yoong, she was already going down =.=" I thought Sylvia wasn't going to UQ. Probably changed her mind the last minute.

Sampat ZiXian, pls don't wake up late for classes there d la. And PK very "dum" when you get onto the plane and take off.


Minna-san, it's winter so... Stay Warm ;)


Guess who's DIRTY feet is this?

No comments: