Friday, June 27, 2008

27th June 2008

Just now I was watching one movie on Astro, sorry, I've forgotten which channel it was in. Could be HBO. If you are into percussion bands, trumpets, tubas, drums, this would be the right movie for you! Just by watching the movie it builds up my adrenaline rush! It's about this guy, Devon, who's in University Atlanta A&T. And he has amazing drum skills but he doesn't cooperate with the band. And even challenged his sector manager. The choreography is superb~

It kinda made me felt regret for not joining high school's percussion band. I chose not to join because I was in the band in primary school. And since our school is just a small school, so our music instruments weren't exactly the music instruments used in percussion bands. I don't know what is the english name for my music instrument because it's like a mini keyboard but instead of using hands to play with in, you have to blow into the pipe then only got sound comes out.

I do not have a high school life. I'm pretty sad about it. That's why I tried to make it up in college. Poor me. Oh ya, the movie title is called Drumline.

No comments: