Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sui Dou Tit Dai

Tmr, I shall go settle my new IC and my ATM card. Thinking whether or not to change to the new debit card... And I'm not sure whether I need to pay for the new ATM card or not... sad :( Luckily one of the nearest place to renew IC is at Maju Junction, or else I have to travel to the far away land eg. Shah Alam to make a damn IC. Coz dad's friend's wife work there. Then later ask mum to ask the driving school whether can renew the license thru them or I have to personally go all the way to JPJ myself :(

Felt that it's just plain bad luck. Today I accidentally dropped PK's iPod Touch onto the floor =_= Frightened me I quickly went to check on the thing, and no sounds came out =.= I thought I spoiled the speaker but actually need earphone one =.= Shit... made me so scared to tell PK...

Kla~ Manpreet's birthday present, I still haven't get. Wait til I get my atm card first la...

No comments: