Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Total Bad Luck 16th June 2008

Boo hoo :( I'm working part time in Wisma Genting. So I travel through and fro by monorail and LRT. So as usual, I would take the monorail back to Titiwangsa and then from there take LRT back to Sentul to my car.

So... here's how the story goes. PK wanted to go visit her fren who had just given birth in a hospital located near Chow Kit Road. So she decided to follow me back to my house, and then in the monorail, she asked whether I would like to go to Mutiara to visit the comic shop~ Of course I say ok~ So we were chatting in the monorail, then!!!! I noticed a Malay/Indonesian guy had stood next to me, and my darn bag was facing him (my back facing him), so I felt like my bag was being touched or I was feeling paranoid. Or maybe the train was quite bouncy sometimes so I thought it was the train. Then I saw that Malay/Indonesian guy left the train. And I did not bother to check my bag but I was feeling quite uneasy. The minute I stepped out from the monorail in Titiwangsa station, I quickly checked my bag and noticed that my zip was opened! And that my wallet is missing....SOBSOBSOB...!!!!!

PK had to accompany me to Sentul police station and since that was the nearest station nearby. So.. the police asked me to park opposite road and walk back to the police station =_= Dammit... Then I was told to go up to the 2nd floor and fill in a form regarding my missing IC, and later lodge my report downstairs. I went upstairs and damn it was small =_= The hallway was like onli enough to put 3 chairs =_= Unbelievable... And there was this guy who was standing in front of me, he blocked the right entrance, had me thinking if there was only the left road which had a paper sticked on writing "Pejabat Pegawai Jenayah" I was thinking, so kua cheong meh? Just wanna fill in form for missing IC need to go til Jenayah meh? Then suddenly there was this sergeant who suddenly walked to the room on the right =_= Damn zha dou....

I din know tht I'm required to bring other documents to proof that I'm me! What the heck?! I came to lodge report straight from work, you want me to travel back all the way to my house and get some document to prove I'm me? You gotta be joking! I drove from Sentul LRT to Sentul Police Station short distance also had to get caught up in the jam! And imagine me traveling back to my home and come back, how long must I stuck in the jam to reach the darn police station? So I had to call up the bank to cancel my ATM card... Then PK said I can upgrade my plain ATM card to Debit Card @.@ But I dun wanna waste my money just like tht lo.

Then I went back down and lodge my report. The policewoman who typed my report, I felt she was slightly... incompetent. The guy police came and insist in my report by asking me questions so that it would be easier to make the report. The policewoman, I dunno izzit her BM is poor or what. She had to edit one same sentence for a few times =_= Even used the wrongly word and let the policeman corrected. Quite zha dou.... =_= Anyways, it's my first time entering the police station after staying there for so many years.

Just for nothing, I lost my IC, driver's license, ATM card, Bonuslink card, Jusco card, Popular card, 2 comic membership cards, 2 movie tickets which I would collect, my HELP student ID also gone! Argh!!! Even my doctor's name card also just gone like that! Luckily I saved the number in my handphone. Some receipts inside, my bank receipt!! OH NO! That indicates how much I have inside the bank lo... Yer.... =_=" Like that, I need around RM300 to settle my IC fine which is RM70, renewal of driver's license, and RM10 for student ID... wuwu.... And I wanna get a new bag! I dun wanna carry this bag of mine anymore.

Can only say bad luck. And I shall try to be more careful in the future, especially in public transport. That's what I hate about it. Unsafe for passengers. Sigh.... Now I can finally buy the chains which I have been looking fwd to buy... someday.... =_=

No comments: