Sunday, September 14, 2008

14 Sept 2008

Time flies, and it's already mid sem. Nothing productive is done. Spent the last 2 weeks gaming, seems like I've got bitten by the gaming bug. Haven't been addictive to online games since, hmm.. the RO era and O2Jam era..

Today youtube-d Raymond Lam Fung, found some clips of people playing the songs on piano! Makes me feel like learning back my piano.. wuwu... To learn or not to learn? I'm such a lazy person, sigh, probably the teacher will be mad at me for either not practicing or not doing theory. I'm still keeping my nails, but not used to it since it became harder for me to sms. But I need my right nails for me to play guitar, left nails should be kept short for easy chord pressing. Shall get a black nail polish these days~ ohoohoo...

Oh well, there's nothing much to report. Been sleeping late and waking up late lately. Seems like I'm halfway to semi-suicide. Dunno wat the hell I'm talking. Gotta remind myself to get the Hep B 2nd jap. Goodnite people~

No comments: