Friday, October 3, 2008

Jrock craze

Have the urge to dye my hair~ ~ And after watching some Jrock videos, omg~ I love their outfits, the jacket, the shoes, the hair style.. omg omg~ Maybe when I have the free time I'll go to the Lala-Land - Sungai Wang and hunt down those clothes~ The oversized sweater Gackt wore in his live performance for the song "Last Song".... so cute XD XD XD The whole set of outfit tht Miyavi wore in his "Are You Ready To Rock" PV... the shoes~~~~ I want one! The jacket~~~ I must have it ~.~ I think I went crazy d... @.@




This is a video of Gackt... damn cute.. and funny XD Have to watch it for urself. Please do wait patiently ^^ Lately the streamyx line is getting more terrible... teruk teruk.. play game halfway also get DC and got death penalty because of it :(

No comments: