Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Midterm is over for me, and I did badly in the paper again! Oh sigh, I was very careless this time. My time management was bad. Crap! I wonder if I'm ever gonna pass this paper. No eyes see T.T If there was another 20mins time, I think I would be able to finish the paper on time, and probably score some better "lookable" (看得见人) This sem's paper was a lot more easier compared to last sem's. Double crap! Ah well, this week is CSU revision week, a week of for HUC students!

Gosh, September is almost gone now and I'll be busy with my FIN204 assignment again! Due on 11th October I think :S And then my baby Handsome and Angel will be a year old! Happy birthday rabbits! Goddamn Bobo hitting puberty, so he kept humping on my legs =_=" Great playing hide-and-seek with him~ Me and Kok Leong went into hiding behind the curtains and kept teasing him and calling his name, just to confuse him~ Bobo is so cute XD and stupid ="=

Argh! Now only I remembered that I've forgotten to hand in the Trekathon forms! Triple crap ="= I wonder if I could ask someone to do it for me first XD Probably next week then.

I'm loving Relakkuma~ XD








Goodnite~

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

heheh so cute the pictures...

ooo ooo trekathon... going with who?

YuuEne said...

Sin Ying they all lo... but... =.= i dunno when is the closing date.. havent registered yet.. hopefully can make it on time next week